Dr. David Alan Stoller

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David Alan Stoller

He is a great doctor for helping with other doctors and footcare. Also very knowledgeable. The only complaint is that he wont let me adopt him! I hope he lives for many more years, and that he stays in business! Highly recommended to the world for other patients.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

I'm an emergency physician. I'm 47 years old. I had onychomycosis (toenail fungus for 7 years). In 6 months, with multiple plans of treatment, it is practically resolved. I like Dr. Stoller. He has a great sense of humor and knows his subject matter. I actually look forward to my visits. His office staff are very friendly, also. I highly recommend Elite Foot Care!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Stoller for several years. We are in our 70s and need the special care that he gives us. He made one of the best shoe inserts that I have ever had and I have had many. I have some of his business cards and am glad to share them with friends!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Dr. Stoller is really great for foot care.i have always been very insecure with my feet and I have had no help from any other doctors. Dr stoller made me very comfortable and helpful with his treatment. He is very good doctor for feet and toes

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Dr. Stoller was great, I have always been very insecure with my feet and have had no help from any other doctors. Dr. Stoller made me feel very comfortable and was professional and a lot of fun to work with. His staff was also great! I recommend everyone with any kind of foot issue to use Dr. Stoller!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. STOLLER for over 2 years now and he has helped my feet so much. I've seen other podiatrist but he is by far the best! I trust him completely.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

I have seen two previous podiatrists; Dr. Stoller is the best I have seen so far. He makes the visits enjoyable, and he's very knowledgeable. He's also at a super convenient location at the St. Francis hospital. I've had a knee replacement, and it has been difficult for me to take care of my feet, and Dr. Stoller has been wonderful in helping me with that. I highly recommend Dr Stoller to anyone who has a problem. He can take care of anything! He helped me with my nail fungus with a laser treatment. It really makes a difference!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

A previous foot doctor did nothing for his feet. Looked and touched his feet and said I cant do anything and refered him to a different Doctor.My husband went to Dr. Stoller and he was really pleased with his whole visit-the doctor took time to talk to him and answered all his questions and really explained what medical treatment was needed for my husbands feet-yes my husband will continue to see Dr. Stoller

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

Dr. Stoller is very insightful and cares about his patients. No one likes to have ingrown toenails removed but Dr. Stoller was gentle and kind! He answered all my questions and made sure that I understood fully before moving on. I would go to him again but he assured me that my ingrown toenails are history. I will be seeing him again for my toenail fungus. He gets the gold standard!!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Dr. Stoller is competent, caring and conscientious. I had been to another podiatrist 2 years ago about a toenail fungus and was told that after taking oral medication I was cured. After two years my toenail looked no better and I now had fungus on two toenails. Dr. Stoller proceed to cut back and grind the infected toenails. I must say my toenails look much healthier. He also cut all my toenails and took care of my callouses as well. I was the last patient of the day, but I never felt that the doctor or his staff were hurried to speed up treatment. The doctor has a very clean office with a kind and friendly receptionist. I would highly recommend Dr. Stoller to everyone.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Dr. David Alan Stoller's Credentials

Dr. Stoller was raised in Los Angeles and now lives in Tulsa with his wife and three children. He graduated from California State University of Northridge in Northridge, CA with a Bachelor of Science Degree and California College of Podiatric Medicine in San Francisco, CA with a Doctor of Podiatric Medicine Degree. He completed a one year podiatry residency program at Los Angeles County/University of Southern California Medical Center in Los Angeles, CA and a three year comprehensive foot and ankle surgical residency in Houston, TX. Dr. Stoller is well trained in corrective and reconstructive surgical procedures for children and adults. He offers endoscopic and arthroscopic procedures to allow short recovery time. He is also well trained in limb preservation, wound care and biomechanics. Dr. Stoller spends the necessary time with his patient's to accurately diagnosis their conditions, thus giving the appropriate treatment and help that the patient deserves and expects. He is dedicated to keeping his patients healthy.

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2000)

• BCBS Tennessee