Dr. David Alan Stoller

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David Alan Stoller

I have been a diabetic for 14 years and have neuropathy in my feet. I visited Dr Stoller in search of diabetic shoes to relieve the pain in my feet. He proceeded to examine my feet and manipulate them into alinement before recommending the proper shoe for me. I left with the with a new pair of shoes that had my feet feeling the best they had felt in years. I would recommend Dr Stoller to all who have feet issues and need relief from their pain.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Dr, Stoller has been very helpful in helping me get rid of toenail fungus.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

This was 2nd Dr. to see, so happy will not need foot operation.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Great, great, great!! I found him online and have been happy every since. I will be recommending him to others. My toe nails are looking great!!!!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

I highly recommend Dr Stoller. He's very kind, knowledgeable and professional. I have high confidence in him, and my daughter thinks he is the most hilarious person! I'm a diabetic, and I had an amputation on my right foot. In addition, I have a charcot left ankle that I am unable to walk on. He's getting me fixed up so that I can walk again!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

L.p. Great staff knowledgeable doc on way to great healing on foot

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

I come in with extreme foot pain, Dr Stoller gave me an injection which took care of it. Staff is extremely friendly and polite. I love the doctor to death! Gives excellent shots! Orthotics are on their way!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Have been under Dr. Stoller's care for over 2 years and have never been disappointed. He listens and remembers what we discussed during previous visits. I am diabetic and have been for over 20+ years and Dr. Stoller is the first podiatrist I have ever gone to for treatment. I wish he had been available in my earlier years for advice and care of my feet. For me he is God sent.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

I have had nothing but an awesome experience. Just a very thorough appointment, and I Have been educated on many things. And my feet are 100x better. Highly recommend Dr. Stoller!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Excellent Footcare. He is very patient with his patients. Shoe inserts are perfect and comfortable. And he has quite a stock of shoes. Highly recommend him.

Dr. David Alan Stoller's Credentials

Dr. Stoller was raised in Los Angeles and now lives in Tulsa with his wife and three children. He graduated from California State University of Northridge in Northridge, CA with a Bachelor of Science Degree and California College of Podiatric Medicine in San Francisco, CA with a Doctor of Podiatric Medicine Degree. He completed a one year podiatry residency program at Los Angeles County/University of Southern California Medical Center in Los Angeles, CA and a three year comprehensive foot and ankle surgical residency in Houston, TX. Dr. Stoller is well trained in corrective and reconstructive surgical procedures for children and adults. He offers endoscopic and arthroscopic procedures to allow short recovery time. He is also well trained in limb preservation, wound care and biomechanics. Dr. Stoller spends the necessary time with his patient's to accurately diagnosis their conditions, thus giving the appropriate treatment and help that the patient deserves and expects. He is dedicated to keeping his patients healthy.

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2000)