Dr. David Alan Stoller

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David Alan Stoller

I was extremely happy with Dr. Stoller. He was very professional, identified my problem, and helped me get rid of it. He was nice, punctual, and professional, and my foot feels much better after a week of it being treated; the pain is virtually gone. I recommend him to anyone in his area.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

I highly recommend Dr. David Stoller! He is extremely thorough, knowledgable and has great expertise. Additionally I found him to be very caring and responsive with a great staff. At the first appointment Dr. Stoller diagnosed and treated the source of severe foot pain that had been with me for months. He found through High Resolution Digital X-Rays that my foot was dislocated, not only causing pain but other foot complications. On the spot he put it back in alignment with immediate pain relief. I can walk much more easily now and am on the road to recovery. Thank you Dr. Stoller!!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013

Both my husband and I have had the opportunity to be treated by Dr. Stoller. He is a very caring,compassionate,competent and professional health care provider. He is very effective in treatment. We both thank Dr. Stoller for his ability to listen to our concerns,his courtesy and friendliness. Thanks also to the caring office staff. Thank you Dr. Stoller for being a true professional in the health care system.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2012

I cannot say enough about Dr. Stoller and his office. I had terrible pain in my feet, legs and low back for a year. No one helped. I finally went to Dr, Stoller and it was like a miracle. Could walk normal with no pain in any of the other areas also. He takes a lot of time listening and really cares. I feel like I got my life back and am so thankful to a friend who recommended him to me.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2012

I recently suffered a serious foot injury while running and was referred to Dr. Stoller. It was the best recommendation I could have received! Dr. Stoller analyzed my foot and quickly determined I had a small dislocation. After an adjustment, I am back to running pain-free. I was also just fitted for orthotics, and I can't wait to get them. In short, Dr. Stoller is extremely thorough, a great listener, and has a wealth of knowledge in his field. He's an amazing podiatrist!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2012

Have been to other podiatrist for ingrown toe nails concern and they would trim them, but Dr. Stoller is the only one that recommended a procedure that would correct problem permanently.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2012

My family and I have been treated by Dr. Stoller for the last 2 years for a variety of foot-related issues. He is passionate about foot care and is a compassionate physician. I never knew what "happy feet" felt like until I began seeing Dr. Stoller. As a cancer patient, I have greatly appreciated his concern for my overall well-being as well as my foot needs. He listens intently to understand my pain, respects my point of view, and has provided solutions to my foot care, including custom orthotics which helped correct my gait and alleviate back pain, as well as surgical foot correction for members of my family. I highly recommend Dr. Stoller and have referred friends and associates to his care. Although we have relocated to another state, I and my family make time to see Dr. Stoller for our foot care needs when we are in town. High praise also for the entire staff, who are professional and proficient in their roles!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2012

Very unprofessional and rude. Didn't address my problem and did not listen to me. I would not go back.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

He was to fast to do things that he should not have. I paid for Items I could have gotten at Target, my problem was not corrected but made worse after seeing him. I would never go back.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

Dr Stoller has been treating my broken toe - I almost needed to get it pinned but was very lucky. The break didn't completely snap the bone despite being right at the joint. He has helped me a lot with pain management, fitting my boot, x-rays, and check-ups. I was really worried that I might need surgery but he reassured me and has worked with me to help my toe heal quickly and thoroughly.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

Dr. David Alan Stoller's Credentials

Dr. Stoller was raised in Los Angeles and now lives in Tulsa with his wife and three children. He graduated from California State University of Northridge in Northridge, CA with a Bachelor of Science Degree and California College of Podiatric Medicine in San Francisco, CA with a Doctor of Podiatric Medicine Degree. He completed a one year podiatry residency program at Los Angeles County/University of Southern California Medical Center in Los Angeles, CA and a three year comprehensive foot and ankle surgical residency in Houston, TX. Dr. Stoller is well trained in corrective and reconstructive surgical procedures for children and adults. He offers endoscopic and arthroscopic procedures to allow short recovery time. He is also well trained in limb preservation, wound care and biomechanics. Dr. Stoller spends the necessary time with his patient's to accurately diagnosis their conditions, thus giving the appropriate treatment and help that the patient deserves and expects. He is dedicated to keeping his patients healthy.

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2000)

MSP/BC Med