Dr. David Alan Stoller

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David Alan Stoller

W O W!!! I wish my other specialist Doctors were more like Dr Stoller!!! He has helped my diabetic feet like no other foot doctor in Tulsa!!!! I am so pleased with his skills and professional knowledge, just can not say enough about his care.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

I limped in and all but danced out, after viewing in-house X-rays with the doctor, asking all my questions and hearing clear concise answers, and having (and taking) the opportunity to have immediate pain relief and supportive and comfortable new shoes. I am so grateful that after three months of pain and worry that something awful was going on with my foot, I know what's going on, what my treatment options are and pain-free!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

a wonderful and caring dr. I am sold on him due to him fixing me up with all the problems I have had. Found some other problems that I had no idea I had. Never had this with previous foot dr. The staff is soooo nice and helpful. Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Dr. Stoller took care of me and my husband and we were so happy with the quality of care we received. He was friendly and really helpful with our issues. My feet never felt so good and I recommend Dr. Stoller for anyone who wants to have feet that feel good and don't hurt!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2017

Dr Stoller is awesome! Very helpful and knowledgeable. I have had foot pain for a while and could not find anyone to help. I felt a tremendous difference after the first visit. He and his staff are so nice and willing to answer any questions you may have. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

This has been the first time that I have needed the services of a Podiatrist. I'm thankful for Dr. Stoller's knowledge and the improvement in my issues.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Dr. David A. Stoller has been treating my wife's diabetic feet for the past several weeks.. Her foot ulcers have shown a dramatic improvement and we hope to have her feet healed very soon. We are very pleased with Dr. David A. Stoller in all aspects of care, of my wife's feet. We are very impressed with his knowledge and his patient care. We can recommend Dr. David A. Stoller for all your foot care.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Dr stoller is amazing! He is treating me for planters fasciitis, first visit made a huge difference, had to start injections and he was very gentle and with very little pain at all. Thank you Dr Stoller!!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Dr. Stoller is the best! I first saw him two years ago and he made me custom orthodic inserts and I also bought the Salomon shoes that he sells. The inserts and the shoes have helped my feet so much! I saw him again yesterday and bought some of the Hoka slip on shoes for wearing inside on my hardwood floors. He and his staff are so nice, helpful, and make the process so easy! I highly recommend Elite Foot Care in Tulsa!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

I had foot pain for over two years and thought that I would have to just deal with it the rest of my life. It finally got so bad that someone recommended that I go see a Podiatrist. I searched the web and found Dr. Stoller. I was very hesitant to go, but I'm glad I did! The first visit he popped my foot and I felt immediate relief even though my foot still hurt and was swollen, it didn't hurt near as bad. He made me custom orthotics and a month later I can gladly say that I have no pain at all in my feet. I'm so grateful and thankful for Dr. Stoller.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Dr. David Alan Stoller's Credentials

Dr. Stoller was raised in Los Angeles and now lives in Tulsa with his wife and three children. He graduated from California State University of Northridge in Northridge, CA with a Bachelor of Science Degree and California College of Podiatric Medicine in San Francisco, CA with a Doctor of Podiatric Medicine Degree. He completed a one year podiatry residency program at Los Angeles County/University of Southern California Medical Center in Los Angeles, CA and a three year comprehensive foot and ankle surgical residency in Houston, TX. Dr. Stoller is well trained in corrective and reconstructive surgical procedures for children and adults. He offers endoscopic and arthroscopic procedures to allow short recovery time. He is also well trained in limb preservation, wound care and biomechanics. Dr. Stoller spends the necessary time with his patient's to accurately diagnosis their conditions, thus giving the appropriate treatment and help that the patient deserves and expects. He is dedicated to keeping his patients healthy.

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2000)