Ratings for Dr. Virendra K. Misra

I have United Health Care Plus with the Medicad also. I think Dr Misra is a fine Doctor. He seems to be very knowledgeable and willing to listen. A sense of humor touches off the visit. I am always taken in promptly. I have recommended a few to him as patients and know of at least one that changed to him as a neuro. And they are very happy.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

The doctor and staff was very helpful for me. The medication prescribed helped with my nerve pain.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2012

this dr works in conjunction with the milwaukee pain clinic to rob people blind. I have filed a complaint with the regulation board for review of both of them. If ANY DR. wants you to see him for a nerve test DON'T..He's a rip-off

flag | Submitted August 2, 2010

I found this doctor to be very knowledgable and caring. Fully explained what several other doctors missed and then proceeded to fix it. Within three visits I was pain free and have been for over four months. I can call and have an answer returned by the end of the day, usually in just a matter of minutes and not by the nurse but by the doctor. This doctor was also facilitative in helping fight the insurance company when they didn't want to pay for a particular medication and provided samples to tide me over until they were approved. Kudo's to Dr. Misra for all of the hard work and effort.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2008

I AM NOT HAPPY WITH MY 3 VISITS WITH THIS DOCTOR AND STOPPED SEEING HIM. HE REALLY DOES NOT HANDLE HIS PATIENTS WELL AND IS VERY ARROGANT. NOT A CARING MAN, ONLY CONCERNED ABOUT HOW MANY PATIENTS ($$$) HE SEES IN A DAY.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2007

This doctor was poor on diagnostic equipment reporting as it was to align with treatment. This doctor is curt and rude unless he is having a "good day" and his administrative person will tell you this too! She will let you know if the doctor is "having a good day and is in a good mood..." or not. Poor bedside manner and really does not seem to truly care about his patients. He is a poor judge of his patients feelings and needs and is not interested in bettering himself to that aim. He acts as if you should be grateful and as if he is doing you a favor. When he is caught lying, he doesnt acknowledge his wrong doing, nor does he apologize. Hows hiring whom here? Not me hiring him again, thats for sure. My last appointment was in June and all I can say is good reddens Dr. Misra-ble! (Im sorry if this sounds angry, but he is very hurtful and he caused me and my family great pain and anguish.)

flag | Submitted June 15, 2007