Ratings for Dr. Ronald Z. Arnold

Without the expert interventions by Dr Arnold, I would not be able to walk - I had been treated by several other podiatrists, but the pain with calluses and corns made walking extremely painful - only Dr Arnold was appropriately aggressive and I am able to walk again! He also did wonderful work on my husband's feet. We are truly appreciative of his skills and expertise.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

He was great to be around and explained everything great!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

I love Dr Arnold. I feel he is no nonsense, and gets right down to the issues. I have had lower leg edema for years and no regular Dr would address it or help me in any way. He put me on a med that stopped it right away. What more could I ask for? he is awesome.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Should have switched podiatrists years ago . He is arrogant . Seems like he likes to run-up the bill when he knows the patient isn't paying for it . He drilled a hole in a toe nail to relieve the pressure from a blood formation under it . I banged my toe on bedpost . Got blood on my pants . Lost my toenail . Nail hasn't grown-out after 10 months . I haven't had to clip it . Not sure if something is wrong but I have switched doctors for my upcoming toe surgery . The **** charged me $3.00 co-pay for a $3,000 bill . I thought it was a joke . When I didn't pay it I got another $3.00 bill .

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

I went to Dr. Arnold years ago and he performed an ingrown nail procedure without my consent which practically ruined my life. He permanently removed part of my nail which I did not consent to, which lead to it becoming deformed and painful to this day. Stay away from this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

I had bunion surgery from Dr Arnold Dec 2012. By the summer of the same year my bunion had already started to grow back. When I went back to Dr Arnold he said he hadnt "shaved enough off". Another surgery will be needed which I will need to pay for but I will NOT be going to Dr Arnold nor would EVER recommend him. He is a quack!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2013

The staff made me feel welcome however the heavy set blond receptionist was rude and impatient, I felt his oldest son that used to work for him was funny and gracious even though he did not know a spit about a foot. Sometimes the wait can be over an hour long. Donna and her daughter are very good and do a nice job. Dr. Arnold though is one of the best foot people around say's many I do agree he is very good. Though all the pics of his daughter ice skating is little much unless you are dorthey hamil, though his grandson is a cute little boy

flag | Submitted June 9, 2010

flag | Submitted October 11, 2005

Dr. Ronald Z. Arnold's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1972)

Medical Mutual Of Ohio