Ratings for Dr. Girish K. Patel

i have been taking my daughter here for 9years hes great & shantel & laura are very helpful & sweet thank you so much ... theyre fast answer ur questions any concerns u may have i now live in fresno i wont change her dr she likes dr girsh patel ..

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

Dr.Patel is simple exceptional. From his greeting and his bedside manner to his WELL TUNED EXPERIENCE, I have NEVER had a bad experience with him or his office staff, which has been the same for years (which in my opinion says something in itself) and is simply great with my children..They have always been very courteous and happy. Dr. Patel listens, empathizes and is honest. He truly cares for his patients and it is clearly evident what pulled him to his profession. He has been my kid’s sole doctor and I have been taking them there for almost 26 years. You can imagine what can happen with 2 active growing boys and a very active little girl! There have been scary times and not so scary times and I can always depend on Dr. Patel’s calm and reassuring manner. My two elder are adults now, but I still have a 13 year old and will be sad when the time comes when we will "outgrow" his office. I earnestly recommend this very capable, caring and dependable doctor and his wonderful staff!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010

During my visit I felt that I was treated horribly.I would NEVER recommend this doctor to my family and friends.I felt this visit was a complete waste of time and money.Overall I would rate this visit : AWFUL!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2005

Dr. Girish K. Patel's Credentials

• Med Coll, Baroda Univ, Baroda, Gujarat, India (Grad. 1970)