Ratings for Dr. Eric Pulsfus

DO NOT USE HE IS A BUTCHER AND A HEARTLESS , GUTLESS !

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

I'm torn here--in some ways, Dr. Pulsfus was great, and in other ways, not so great. I had a procedure done, with some complications, but overall, everything went okay, and I'm healing. However, it was hard to ask the doctor questions, and he was often running out of the room after less than five minutes. It felt like I was burdening him in some way with my (valid) questions. I don't think I'll be going back for the suggested followup in six months, as I'd rather find a doctor who has more time and respect for his patients.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

Dr. Pulfus has performed two cesarean sections on me and both were fast and I healed so quick. I love this doctor! He is patient and has great bed side manner.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2014

I've had two c-sections with Dr. Pulsfus and they were both terrific experiences because he is an excellent doctor. If my husband and I decide to ever have another child we will go and see him.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Very busy. Never really had enough time to give full answers. Way over booked and incomplete.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

My wife and I had a miscarriage 4months ago. We were going at the time to the OBGYN in Flagler Hospital. On the 23 of October my wife was pregnant again. So we made an appointment with Dr. Pulsfus. She had an ultra sound done and it was still to soon to see a heart beat. After 1 more week we came back and there was a heart beat and growth. Thy told us everything was perfect and we will see you in 4 weeks. (No blood work was done) That was on a Thursday on Friday my Wife was bleeding and called the Dr office and asked for her docter checked her file and after my wife told them that she was bleeding thy said. " O I'm sorry here on your file the only thing it says is that there was no heart beat possible miscarriage" My wife was devastated and stressed. on Saturday She miscarriage on her own. we had an appointment this past Monday. thy didn't take any tests. Nothing was in her file. no info at all. No questions about what she saw were asked just a pat in the back and on we went

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

Worst dr. ever - caused me to undergo numerous one-of-a-kind surgeries (at Vanderbilt) becuase of his stupid mistake on a so-called "simple procedure".

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011

My grandmother recently had surgery done with Dr. Pulsfus. We found his entire facility to be top knotch when it comes to customer/patient care and would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2009

I used this doc as an ob and found him rude and crass. He refused to listen to my concerns and told me what he wanted instead. I no longer attend his group because of him.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2008

Dr. Pulfus seems very knowledgable in his profession. He also seemed to really listen to my concerns. I would and have recommended him to others.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2008

Dr. Eric Pulsfus's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Champ Va