Ratings for Dr. Debra L. Bootin

Always professional, calming and reassuring. Debbie believes that "less is more" when it comes to prescribing medications, and will not treat a malady unless she has confirmed its existence. First class physician. First class practice.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Darn tootin we see Dr. Bootin! We've been with Dr. Bootin since my daughter, now 13. She is the best..very knowledgeable, approachable, likeable. Good with the kids and parents. And a great sense of humor! Love ya Dr. Bootin!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2009

Most of the time the wait is very long. When calling the office, occassionaly I have been on hold so long that I had to hang and call back twice but Dr Bootin has been the only pediatrician I've stuck with because I feel like she loves kids and wants to help and is not just there doing a job to collect a paycheck. She will follow up with your child to make sure he is well and healthy. I don't plan on switching docs anytime soon.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2007

You can expect an hour in the office from the appointment time to the time you leave, but Dr. Bootin is well worth the wait.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2007

Dr. Bootin is awsome!! Would not dream of taking my kids anywhere else!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2005

I wouldn't trust any one else with my baby. Dr. Bootin has been wonderful. She is a truely compassionate doctor.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2005

Dr. Debra L. Bootin's Credentials

• Baylor Coll Of Med, Houston Tx 77030 (Grad. 1986)

Pacificare