Ratings for Dr. Kisuk Jay Cho

I expected more from a professional. He spent less than 5 minutes of time. Did not ask what I came in for, but just brusquely asked irrelevant questions and then ordered many tests. Even up to this point, I gave him the benefit of the doubt, but the following week going in for the results, he spent no time except to say everything was fine without explaining anything then ordered more tests. I walked out after that. The friendliness of the staff cannot make up for this doctor's questionable practice.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013

Dr. Cho is a very comprehensive physician. He is a true leader in the field of medical treatment and diagnosis. I would highly recommend to any patient needing good care and treatment. The office staff is very courteous and helpful. Overall very professional and excellent team care.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2008

I visisited A physician named " Kisuk Jay Cho "on 11/18/05 aorund 1:40pm. It was my firts visit. A physician ( Kisuk Jay Cho, CA license NO: A51445 or A54133) finally came with empty hands into the exam room #2 that I was waiting at. When told my new symptom “ dizziness�, he asked his n

flag | Submitted November 20, 2005

Dr. Kisuk Jay Cho's Credentials

• Seoul Natl Univ, Coll Of Med, Chongno-Ku, Seoul, So Korea (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Santa Clara, CA