Ratings for Dr. Richard D. Bruess

I have worn glasses - nearsightedness - since I was two years old. I have endured thick glasses throught grade school, contact in HS and college, first hard then soft. I have had LASIK and cataract surgery. I thus have seen a lot of eyedoctors and spent considerable time being examined. I "luckily" was recommended to Dr. Ric Bruess in 1994 when I moved to Boulder County, CO. He is the best Eye-Doc I have ever known. He is one of the most technical persons I know and and excellent at his work. As things are, I'm his 'worst' patient, meaning the most worst correction required. I couldn't ask for better medical eye care, and I'm thankful for it. He wife, Laura, assists with the office and fitting frames. I love her too; she's great and does not make mistakes. If you're reading this recommendation I'm sorry because Dr. Bruess' office is so popular that you'll probably never get to become a patient. Oh, well... Regards, Jim "Yogi" Schaffner 303-818-4269

flag | Submitted September 7, 2013

Dr. Bruess's exams are very thorough and he updates his equipment regularly. I have seen him for eyeglasses and contacts. He has a calm, pleasant personality. He corrected my husband's vision problem that a previous optometrist didn't correct properly. The receptionist (his wife) is very friendly and helpful -- she assists with selecting eyeglasses, adjusting eyeglasses, making appointments, payments, and insurance.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010

flag | Submitted October 11, 2005

Dr. Richard D. Bruess's Credentials

• University Of California - School Of Optometry (Grad. 1992)