Ratings for Dr. Ruwanthi Samaranayake Campano

Has helped me control my allergies and sinus infections...

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Dr. Campano did my facelift and I was amazed at how good I look. Most other people have that "Facelift look", so fake, but not me, I look hot! My husband recently died and I felt so bad about myself and life. She made me glad to look in the mirror again. I actually took down all the mirrors in my house before the surgery because I could not stand to look at myself and at what I had become. Now they are all back up, my friends are so jealous, and I feel great! Like the other reviewer said, she is just an itty bitty thing, but she is so skilled! Thank goodness she lives in Lancaster. I did not have to go all the way down to LA to have surgery. Plus I like the fact that if there was a problem, that she was close by. I did freak out right after my surgery one time and called her on Sunday night after 9pm, can you believe I was so rude? But she called me right back and took care of me, I feel so blessed.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2010

after several visits of paying my $35 copay suddenly asked for $85 saying it was just in case insurance did not pay, and if a balance was left after insurance paid they would refund the difference. Well 9 months later and 10 phone calls later they have not refunded money. each time they say "oh sorry I'll let the book keeper know and she will send you a chek" still have not returned my money!!!!! this is one in many office misstake. Will not return!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2009

Dr.Campano was amazing, Her phone staff was not very nice.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2008

She took the time to explain all my questions. I learned more with her in 20 minutes than with most doctors I have ever seen and I've seen many!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2008

Dr. Ruwanthi Samaranayake Campano's Credentials

• Univ Of Md Sch Of Med, Baltimore Md 21201 (Grad. 1997)

HealthPartners