Ratings for Dr. Cecelia L. Hamilton

I have been a patient of dr. Cecilia Hamilton's for over 10 years. She is professional responsive direct and to the point. My skin is in excellent shape after dealing with numerous issues. I would recommend her. Patients who are looking for a lunch date with a girlfriend, or an doctor that is not about there business don't go.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

I've been going to this doctor for three years and on every visit, she just seems to rush me out out of there. Not really caring at all about questions that I had to ask either. I would not recommend her ever. Nor will I be visiting her office again. Do not go to her!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

Although this was three years ago it still bothers me that I was not treated like a patient. It was not until I got a second opinion that I learned that some things could be diagnosed and others couldn't. I would have appreciated that more than,"I did my job and found your problem."

flag | Submitted February 17, 2009

During my visit I felt that I was treated well.I would NEVER recommend this doctor to my family and friends.I felt this visit was a complete waste of time and money.Overall I would rate this visit : AWFUL!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2005

Dr. Cecelia L. Hamilton's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)