Ratings for Dr. James Viet Tran

I think Doctor is very helpful MD and knowledgeable, but..but his wife should learn how to become human been. again she needs to read all valuable recommences about her

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Staff provided poor services. Untruthful, unprofessional manners towarded patients. Did not listen to patient's side of storyt. Dr. James should pay more attention to his staff. I changed to another doctor before I could Dr. James in person.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

The Dr was very helpful but the staff are not. Especially, the manager which is dr wife. Everytime when I request for a copy of medical records, the staff don't know the protocol and procedure, and very confusing the way they works. Office environment is extremely poor and dirty. They system is manual, non-EHR/EMR or basic PMS. Definitely need new staff and better english speaking.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2009

I LIke Dr James, and his great attitude, but dont like all the staff there. especially, his wife. I think the doc is perfect for any patients, but not the staff...and his wife. I left his office because his wife/staff are very confusing with the info that i request. New staff and cleaner office is what he need to expand his service.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2008

flag | Submitted October 3, 2005

Dr. James Viet Tran's Credentials

• Hindi

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Westminster, CA