Ratings for Dr. Amarpaul S. Sidhu

Hard to rate someone you have seen once in 10 visits. The one visit I saw him was the one when he removed a melanoma. Every other time it is a PA, and never the same one twice. Revolving door of personnel.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

I have yet to see this doctor--have only been treated by the PAs. When I asked for an appointment with the doctor, I was told that he only sees "special" cases. His staff seem to treat him like a pop star. If you want to be treated by an actual dermatologist, you should go somewhere else--which is exactly what I did!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

Dr. Sidhu and his staff are very skilled in their work. His facility in Glendora is spotless and the parking facilities are excellent. My SCC Mohs surgery on my shin went well and is healing normally. Dr Sidhu graduated at the top of his class at Tulane University and it shows. I recommend dr. Sidhu without qualification!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

Suffered two agonizing years of misdiagnosis. Only met the doctor twice.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

Aesthetic Coordinator Denise Matthews is just the best!! My daughter is 15 and Denise has helped her so much with her acne. She has given her great advice and my daughter feels very comfortable with her. She is a true professional.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

Absolutely outstanding doctor, physician's assistants, nurses, and reception staff -- all of them! And the facility is first rate, almost like a resort hotel. I am extremely impressed, and urge anyone in need of dermatological care to avail themselves of their services.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2013

My family has been going here since 2008. Dr Sidhu has helped my children as early as 1 year old with rashes, acne, and exema along with the occasional poison oak. Also great for adults for cosmetic procedures and skin checks for possible cancer. We are very happy with him and his staff. They are professional and there is always the same person to walk you through your appointment. We will be back! Thank you.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Sidhu for several years and have found him to be a superb physician, in whom I have the utmost trust and respect for. He is exceptionally thorough in his examinations and skillful at executing complex surgical procedures. Having identified and treated early skin cancer on my left arm, I credit him with saving my life. Very simply, he is the finest physician I have ever had with respect to competency, professionalism and caring nature.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

Dr. Sidhu has been my dermotoligist for several years and I feel lucky to have been referred to him by my primary doctor. His office is modern, spotless and his staff are equally professional as he is. I truly recommend him to my friends and acquaintances in need of the latest and best skin care.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013

I am writing to inform how awesome this office is the staff is welcoming the providers are excellent dr sidhu has been treating me for 2 years and I am ever grateful of his services the staff makes insurences understandable i highly recommend this facility it is the best in the foothills...

flag | Submitted January 13, 2013

Dr. Amarpaul S. Sidhu's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Multiplan