Ratings for Dr. Robin A. Uchitelle

Violated patient-doctor confidentiality rights. Refused to correct phone number. Tried to bill an insurance belonging to someone else, resulting in a bill being sent to my house that is now in collections because of THEIR mistake, which they refuse to correct. Refused to share the results of tests with me, or explain things with my condition. AVOID!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

Dr Uchitelle and her partner Dr. Locke are always willing to take time to listen and discuss different options, they are both great for the whole family. Skip the pediatricians, they are great with kids too.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2011

Dr. Uchitelle is terrific, and her nurse is great, but her office staff is one of the worst I've ever encountered. They ask ME for the insurance codes and get quite upset if I don't know them. Appointments are hard to get and the attitude from the admin workers is a huge turn-off.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2010

Dr. Uchitelle is one of the best, if not the best, family doctors I've had. Intelligent, knowledgeable, and personable, she listens to what I say and takes the time to explain things and to make sure I understand. I feel as though she actually cares about my health and well-being.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

I feel Dr. Uchitelle is a great listener and doesn't just stick with the physical side. When my mom was dying of brain cancer, she took the time to both console me and explain some of the symptoms my mom would experience -- and she took time to help me with coping mechanisms.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2006

Dr. Robin A. Uchitelle's Credentials

• Southern Il Univ Sch Of Med, Springfield Il 62794 (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in River Forest, IL