Ratings for Dr. Thomas Paul Szalay

Dr.Szalay is very caring,consientious and gets to know his patients so he knows how to best treat them. I feel 100% confident in his care. He always answers any questions I have and goes above and beyond any doctor I have ever been to. His Office personnel is friendly yet professional. I like feeling valued by a Doctor. That is very rare. You are never rushed and never have to wait long for your turn. I would absolutely recommend Dr.Sazaly to my family and friends. I do not have one negative comment to make.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

Have been going to / known Dr.S. for years(10+)and my daughter has also been to him. Would recommend him to any one!!! Always makes you feel at ease. Has gone that extra mile when you needed him.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2011

Was very disapointed in this Dr. He is very stuffy. Did not appear to care about me at all.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2011

flag | Submitted September 29, 2005

Dr. Thomas Paul Szalay's Credentials

• National College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1997)