Ratings for Dr. Heena N. Thakkar

Terrible, terrible terrible place: STAY AWAY!!!! After 3 appointments, here is our review - Staff is rude and un professional, you seem to bother them all the time. - NEVER on time: We usually were attended 1h45 LATE average, the fastest was 45 minutes late!!! Try to do that with a newborn and a 3y.o in a waiting room packed with people (people had to sit in the hallway). The more people she shoves up the schedule, the more money she gets without caring at all for her patients. - Waiting room doesn't have any entertainment for kids (play area, TV, etc) - Dr Thakkar does not seem to care about patients: she comes in, doesn't know your kids name, ask what you are in for (check up, etc) and then perform a 30seconds check up and end up saying everything is normal. IF, IF you dare asking a question, she doesn't listen at all and cuts you off while still talking to say that everything is fine, not to worry and she walks out. - We needed a form signed for our son's daycare: they had the audacity to ask 25$ for a SIGNATURE!!!! If you have an appointment, it's free, if not, they charge you and you have to pay cash... Very very weird. Definitely STAY AWAY from that place!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

This is by far the worst pediatric office I have ever been to! Not only did the staff open the office late but they were 45 mins behind on the FIRST appt! The front staff was rude and lazy. I had to make the phone calls to my insurance company to verify which is their job and when they wanted to speak with the insurance representative they used my cell phone! While I sat there waiting to get my son seen 2 other patients were called by a very rude and angry looking nurse! I should have read the reviews before going, so hopefully if you are a parent reading this before you go this might help you not waste your gas, money and time!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012

The nurses were very unprofessional. I called to see if I had missed my childs appointment and to my own fault I had, I asked the receptionist do they not give courtesy calls and she responded not all the time if we are busy we don't. Each time I've ever been in there besides them eating and talking about the other employees not doing there jobs I can't see them not giving courtesy calls. IJS.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

Dr. Heena N. Thakkar's Credentials

• Seth G S Med Coll, Univ Of Bombay, Bombay, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1969)

MSP/BC Med