Ratings for Dr. Albert Arana Olorvida

My close friend just left Dr.(??) Olorvida's office. The patient was really sick and the doctor didn't even bother to use the stethoscope to listen to his lungs. Just take some decongestant was all he said. No blood test, no urinalysis, not even a stethoscope !!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

As new patients (my husband & I) we were excited to see our new Doctor. The staff was nice. We had a bit of waiting period (around 30 mins from our actual appt time) and then we were seen separately (which is fine), but no mutual meeting to discuss any issues/concerns together. The Doctor did listen well,was friendly, knowledgeable. However the appt w/my hubby did not go so well on the outcome-he did not discuss any previous complications from his past (2) heartattacks. He prescribed some meds; which one began affecting my hubby and when called upon; the answering nor the doctor/staff returned a call home to discuss the concerns-husband just stopped taking the meds. This issue became the reason we dropped this doctor and office. Be sure to investigate your doctor before making an appt. This site is great!!!! Thank you!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2012

I think Dr. Olorvida is an exceptional doctor. He takes his time and listens to everything you have to say. I have never felt rushed. He has excellent bedside manner. He doesn’t brush off any concerns you have. He will do the tests that are needed. I would recommend him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2007

Dr. Olorvida and his partner Dr. Fisher do a great job. They discuss each others cases so even ifone is on vacation the other knows what treatments a client is undergoing. He is a listener and gets all the information before deciding on a lan. When he left LGH Family Practice I moved with him

flag | Submitted February 3, 2006

Dr. Albert Arana Olorvida's Credentials

• Arabic

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1996)

Amerigroup