Ratings for Dr. Mohammad H. Siddiqui

My son was very sick, he came in the room and did not introduce himself, did not try to make my son feel more comfortable, did not ask me any questions. He simply stuck a swap in my son's mouth and had a lady who ALSO did not introduce her self hold my son down. I felt they were extremely rude to be working with children. The only benefit is that they were in and out, but that's not really a benefit because they did not ask me any questions and they just left my kid feeling scared and hysterical. I would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2009

The staff is extremely rude. It is completely unnecessary for them to be that rude. I will be searching for a new doctor. They tried to give one of my children more immunizations when I knew she did not need them (she already had them) they were just not reading her records properly. If you have the option do not use this doctor. The front office staff is the rudest and nastiest people ever, the doctor seems cold, and the office itself feels disgusting (dirty). The nurse practioner is nice, but still that does not make it worth bringing a sick child to deal with the rudeness you will get at the door.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2009

NEVER TOOK THE TIME TO LOOK THOROUGHLY AT MY NEW BORN BABY, ALWAYS SAID THE BABY IS FINE EVEN WHEN SHE HAD HIGH FEVERS AND OBVIOUS PAIN IN HER BODY. GAVE HER MEDICINE THAT JUST MAD HER WORSE AND NEVER LISTENED TO OUR COMMENTS NOR DID HE ANSWER OUR QUESTIONS. WOULD RE-SCHEDULE US TO COME IN EVERY 2 WEEKS FOR NOTHING BASICALLY. JUST SO HE COULD GET PAID, HE'S METHOD OF SERVICE IS CHECKING FOR EAR WAS AND THE THROAT AND SENDING US HOME. WORSE MISTAKE WAS TO WASTE TIME GOING TO HIM.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2009

This doctor seemed very cold. Poor bedside manner. My daughter was having fainting spells and he didn't seem too concerned about it. Followup was always made by me.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2007

During my visit I felt that I was treated horribly.I would NEVER recommend this doctor to my family and friends.I felt this visit was a complete waste of time and money.Overall I would rate this visit : AWFUL!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2005

Dr. Mohammad H. Siddiqui's Credentials

• Univ Of Alexandria, Fac Of Med, Alexandria, Egypt (330-03 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1982)

Delta Dental