Ratings for Dr. Christopher M. Courtney

He is very knowledgable and caring. He returns calls in a reasonable amount of time. He has a wonderful sense of humor and puts you at ease.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2013

Dr. Courtney has been my doctor ever since I moved to the area from Virginia. He's very personable, extremely knowledgeable, and genuinely cares about his patients. His staff is also wonderful and very attentive.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2010

His staff was good, but he was great. I've spent the past five years looking for a good primary care doctor and he is it. Very personable, thoughtful and communicative. I felt he genuinely listened to my concerns and made me feel at ease. I would highly recommend Dr. Courtney. The only downfall would be that though I felt like he really took his time with me, he seems to be very busy and I didn't actually see the doctor until a half hour into my visit.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2009

I really like the way he treats me, he appears to be genuinely concerned about my health and what can be done to make sure that everything good. He takes time to get all the information, listens has great ideas about treatments and next steps. He appears to look at the whole picture.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2006

Dr. Christopher M. Courtney's Credentials

• LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN SHREVEPORT (Grad. 1991)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Englewood, CO