Ratings for Dr. Marion L. Wazney

Never got even as far as seeing dr wazney, but the staff are extremely rude and unhelpful in the extreme.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

This lady was a nightmare. I seen her 7 years ago for two wisdom teeth, I only remember all this because I now need the other two out. She was rude, it was rushed, I overpaid (1300 for 2 teeth) and as I story to calm down I lay back, count backwards from 100 the last thing I see is a blood splatter on the lense of her office light..... it was a nightmare and since that was my only experience with oral surgery, (even though I'm seeing someone else now) I am absolutely dreading addressing this. I was in pain for over a week, I couldn't talk or open my jaw for 7 days. DO NOT TAKE YOUR KIDS OR YOURSELF HERE, You have been forewarned

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Getting my wisdom teeth extracted by Dr. Wazney was by far the worst decision I've ever made. The surgery itself went quickly and smoothly, but she sent me home with little to no instruction on after-care. It has been over a week and I am still in excruciating pain. My swelling was unlike anything I've ever seen and I had cuts on the side of my mouth. Currently, I have shooting pains in all of my teeth, a jaw that won't open more than an inch, and tongue numbness that won't go away, presumably from Dr. Wazney damaging my lingual nerve. At my follow up appointment Dr. Wazney barely looked in my mouth and handed me a syringe without any instruction on how to use it to clean my tooth sockets. She is cold, rude, and the way she conducts surgery ensures the most painful and long recovery process. I would never recommend this doctor and would definitely say she has provided the worst medical experience I've had in my entire life. Update: I went to get a second opinion from a different surgeon. Turns out I had dry sockets for the entire week that Dr. Wazney failed to treat me for. The other surgeon also said my tongue may not recover for several months. 8.7.15

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

My two sons both had four wisdom teeth extraction by Dr. Wazney within the past two years. She did a great job and everything went smoothly. She and her office staff were kind and attentive to our questions and needs. I would recommend her to others and I will use her again for my other two younger children.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

had horrible pain during extraction, paid for anesthetic which was offered and was never numb at all, severe pain, when i told her i was having severe pain she stated tht anesthetic doesnt work when its infected and she knew i had an infection when i went to see her-terrible is an understatement

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

Dr Wazney extracted my tooth and placed the implant for a tooth. Dr Wazney also removed my children's wisdom teeth (3 children, 12 teeth). Never had a problem. Also refunded a portion of my son's charge when two of the teeth had grown in after the original estimate.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

I wish I would have read these reviews before letting this woman take all four of my wisdom teeth out. One week after my surgery I went back to her because I have had excruciating pain in my right side of my mouth. My mouth had a huge hole on that side, I did some research and it sounded like I had a dry socket. When I went back that following week she once again was in a big hurry to get out of the room. She opened my mouth did not say a word to me than said "okay you look good are you in pain, alright ill give you more pain meds" than went to leave the room I than told her to wait because I had questions. I asked her what this hole is in my mouth (mind you, you can't miss it) and she said " oh what hole I didn't see anything. Long story short because I don't have many more characters to keep typing. I went to my dentist after leaving her office to find out my mouth was infected and I had a dry socket. Do not waste your time on this woman or the rude staff.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2012

I was worried about taking my daughter here after reading some of the posted reviews. I decided to keep the appointment and give them a fair chance and see for myself. I planned on leaving if they seemed unprofessional. I was very happily surprised! The staff was very friendly, very knowledgeable, and very professional. I was very happy with Dr. Wazney-she was very good about talking with me and my daughter about what she would be doing and what to expect. She was not overly warm, but I wasn't looking for a friend-just a good oral surgeon! My daughter's procedure was slightly complicated and I felt Dr. Wazney and her staff treated my daughter (and me) in a caring way.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012

I was referred to Marion from my Dentist for My 16yr old son to have his wisdom teeth removed about 3 mo ago. We waited for almost 1/2 hour to see her and from the time we entered her office she didn't even make eye contact. On top of it she was very condesending! To top it off after I decided not to use services she sent me a bill for the consultation! She failed to disclose that there would be a charge for the initial meeting. Therefore, I would not reccomend Marion Wazney!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2011

Dr. Marion L. Wazney's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)