Ratings for Dr. Peyman Saadat

Can't believe she's finally here. Want to shout for joy from the hill tops. We love our baby girl. Waited for so long to have her. We love love love our baby girl. thank you so much Dr. Saadat.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

Dr. Saadat helped us have a baby boy. We hope he will help other's be as happy as we are now.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

We could not be happier with the experience we have had here. All of expectations were not only met but exceeded. Dr. Saadat and his staff are all caring and go above and beyond to make this stressful time as smooth as possible.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

I've had a great experience at Dr Saadats! We came all the way from Texas on multiple visits and him and his awesome staff made us feel right at home! This doctor and crew we highly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

We are very happy that we went to Dr. Saadat. He, including all his staff are very nice, very caring and very professional to us. They treat you like they are their own family. We are so blessed to have our healthy, smart and very active baby boy with the help of Dr. Saadat and his staff. God bless you all. I hope you will be able to help more couples to have a happy family.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

Dr.Sadaat has definitely changed my life. My husband and I originally consulted with Dr.Sadaat for in vitro. Dr.Sadaat assured me that I did not have to go that route.He explained the tubal reversal surgery to me ,the pros the cons and the fact that it was drastically cheaper financially was truly a blessing.I didn't expect the pain to be so bad ,but with the support of my family --we made it thru and 4 months after my surgery I was pregnant!!!! I would refer Dr.Sadaat to every woman that has doubt or fear of infertility issues.Thank you to the doctor and his staff ,they were all professional and very caring.We're so thankful to be expecting exactly a year after our surgery.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

I have had a wonderful experience with Dr. Saadat and the full office support. Definitely recommended.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Dr Sadaat is the best doctor. We got great results and service every time we went to his office. We got the best results from the first IVF procedure. Do not look anywhere just trust them. Very Satisfied

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Doctor Saadat is the best he helped me when I was trying for a year having a baby

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Best doctor and staff!!!! Went to a couple different facilities and found that I was most comfortable with Dr Saadat. He was very caring to us and I felt he was most honest than the other doctors I met with. His staff is incredible , Megan was my nurse and she was always there for me, she would call and check on me and ask me if I needed anything. Melissa was my financial counselor and she was very helpful in giving me payment options and went over everything step by step. They were an awesome team.

Dr. Peyman Saadat's Credentials

• Univ Of Southern Ca Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90033 (Grad. 1996)