Ratings for Dr. Larry John Wapiennik

Worse after surgery looks horrible not satisfied AT ALL TERRIBLE SURGEON!!!!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

I had insertional achilles tendonitis, and I liked the conservative approach the doctor took. He seemed concerned about my problem and was very kind and encouraging.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013

Dr. Wapiennik (senior) is one of the best doctors I have ever been to. I have a very low pain tolerance and had to have a minor surgical procedure on my foot, I was NERVOUS!! He calmed my nerves with his warm wit and injected my foot so easily that I NEVER felt any pain. He billed more than appropriately as I am self-pay. I left so happy that I considered adding him to my will! Would HIGHLY recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

I felt I was treated in a average manner; did not go out of his way to make me feel I was all that important. Office staff receptionist very cold,she gave the feeling as if she did not care.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2007

I feel I was treated in a normal manner. Not any extra attention or consideration on this doctors part. I feel I've received average care.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2006

Dr. Larry John Wapiennik's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1997)