Ratings for Dr. Emmanuel Ojomo

I absolutely Love Dr. ojomo and his staff!!!! They are the best yet!!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Dr ojomo was the best doctor ever!! He delivered my first. I was very sad when he left at Margaret's and couldn't deliver my second but now that I'm pregnant with my third I plan to use him again. He delivered most of the babies in my family and I have recommended him to e regime I know. LOVE LOVE HIM!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

VERY VERY rude unconcerned doctor with an awful bedside manner. He treats everyone like a number not willing to consider a patient's input and very inconsiderate. Completely out of sync with modern women and natural deliveries. Stereo typical male obstetrician stuck in the 40's and in need of early retirement. I would never recommend this man to any woman, especially an educated woman.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2008

Dr. Ojomo delivered my last two children. I felt I received the best care possible. He always listened to my questions and I felt like he cared about the well-being of both me and my child. In my opinion, Dr. Ojomo is a wonderful doctor and I would recommend him to anyone having a baby.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2006

Wonderful, caring physician! Right on top of everything. Cannot recommend him enough! He could use a very good partner if anyone is up to the task.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2006

Dr. Emmanuel Ojomo's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)