Ratings for Dr. Vijay Bajaj

Dr. Bajaj is one of the most knowledgeable doctors I have ever visited. I wouldn't think of going anywhere else for a general doctor. His staff is very polite

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

flag | Submitted September 24, 2012

Met him the first time after Emergency Surgery, now He is my family doctor. Kind, understanding, one of the best doctors I've had in my life(64 years). His Office is also in a convenient location.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2010

This doctor is one of the rudest people that I have ever met. My internist had him see me in the hospital. He would not answer my questions, walked away from me when I was still talking, and told me my tests were "normal." It was several months later that I found out that he had lied, that my test were not "normal" and that this was why I was having the problem. Worst doctor ever.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2009

Dr. Bajaj puts his patients at ease and gets right to what the problem is!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2008

Dr. Vijay Bajaj is the most caring individual, let alone physician, that I have ever had the pleasure of coming across. God bless this man who saved my life.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2006

Dr. Vijay Bajaj's Credentials

• St John'S Med Coll, Bangalore Univ, Bangalore, Karnataka, India (Grad. 1975)