Ratings for Dr. David J. Mansour

All my children and grandkids are his patients for 15 years now. He is by far the most compassionate Dr we have known. He takes time to make sure you understand everything and he remembers all his patients. If he says he will check something out and get back to you-he does, himself not his staff. He interacts with the school staffs when needed. He is just everything a family Dr should be and he has great ethical standards.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Mansour since 2000. He is a great doctor, very caring with a great bedside manner! His staff is friendly and professional. I have never had an issue or problem getting an appointment or medical advice from him or his office. I highly recommend Dr. David Mansour!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

Very pleasant, intelligent, and always helpful. He is extremely patient, and always answers all my questions. Every visit is equally informative and a pleasure. The best pediatrician in book! Excellent!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2009

Always warm and welcoming. Very knowledgable. Would highly recommend to any who needs a truly compassionate and caring doctor, with brains to boot!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2008

I feel as though Dr. Mansour is truly concerned with the well-being of my children. He always takes time to listen to my concerns and/or triumphs where my kids are concerned.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2005

Dr. David J. Mansour's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Healthnet