Ratings for Dr. Melodie Phillips

She diagnosed me as having a sexual disease and implied that my husband was cheating on me when this was not the case at all and I thought she was very unprofessional and uncourteous and I would never recommend her to anyone. It' almost ruined my marriage.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

Dr. Melanie Phillips is an incredible Doctor that I have been going to for 25years. She is the best around and I am so blessed to have her as my Doctor and friend. she is like no other!!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

After the first couple of good visits, she appeared suspicious and distrustful of me and my responses. Lots of tests, all negative, apparently didn't find enough interest. I finally gave up. Perhaps she only wants sick patients to "fix"... Almost all her patients are female.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

I have been with Dr. Phillips for over 25 years. She is very caring, knowledgeable and responsive. When I had hip surgery she called me at home on a Saturday afternoon just to check up on me. Great doctor and person.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

I am also an RN of 15 years. I have been with Dr. Phillips for about the same. Left briefly due to a change in her practice but had to come back. I knew that she is the only doctor that really knows me and cares. She is now able to spend 1/2 hour to an hour with her patients if that is what is needed. She works WITH her patients and really listens to concerns. She wants the patient's opinion. Her staff are very professional. Back when my daughter turned 14, she started seeing her as I knew my daughter would love her. She is wonderful with adolescents.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

the best doctor. i am an rn with over 30 yrs experience. she is amazing. i don't know where i would be now without her.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

I LOVE Dr. Phillips!! She has ALWAYS given me her full attention and taken her time with me. She has a wonderful bedside manner and is very thorough with how to take any prescribed medications and take care of yourself once you leave her office.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2009

She is really thorough - extremely current on medical issues - I really can't imagine having anyone else - she does not take on what she is not strong in - when I had cancer, she immediatley connected me with a specialist - surgeon - my husband has a blood disorder and she arranged for him to meet with a hemotologist - she is really wonderful.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2009

Smart doc who cares aboaut her patients. Spends enough time.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Although Dr. Phillips often runs behind schedule, I never mind waiting. I know she is working with other patients. I know that she will spend the necessary time with me, and will not appear rushed or hurried. She takes the time to listen. Dr. Phillips has a wonderfully professional office staff.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2006

Dr. Melodie Phillips's Credentials

• Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)