Ratings for Dr. Stacie A. Jhaveri

I have been seeing Dr. Jhaveri for 19 years and I can't speak highly enough of her. She is thorough, knowledgeable, compassionate, highly skilled and just plain wonderful. I saw several other GYN's when I moved to the east side for 7 years, but all of them were a disappointment by comparison, and I returned to Dr. Jhaveri as a result. You won't be disappointed!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

I have to comment, as some of these people posting are incorrect. Dr. Jhaveri delivered both my children, my first being a medically necessary scheduled c-section due to the baby being breech, and for the second i started being certain i just wanted a second c, but over the course of my appointments we discussed VBAC and she kept cheering me on to consider it, which i did. She is very supportive of VBAC's. I cant recommend her enough, as she is the best mix of what is necessary when being an OB/GYN: knowledge, compassion, humor and listening to the patient but in the end being the doctor that knows what is best for both mom and the baby.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

Some people are just born to do a certain job and I think that's true of Dr. Jhaveri. I was blown away by how wonderfully different my delivery was with my daughter under her care. She's very professional and knowledgeable, but also approachable and friendly and I like that. I felt like she informed me well on all options but always left the decisions up to me. I feel like Dr. Jhaveri has put a lot of thought into big and small ways to manage labor pain and this makes a big difference. It's so obvious how much she likes what she does. Even living in an area of world class medical care, Dr. Jhaveri stands out.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

I only am on this site because I recommend ALL of my friends to Dr. Jhaveri. She delivery 3 out of my 4 children and has also done a major surgical procedure on me that I was told couldn't be done through the laparoscope which she did easily. My friend said that she heard on this site that Dr. Jhaveri is "quick to do C-sections and not listen to her patients". OMG, I would have done anything she asked with my first labor and she kept telling me how many things we could do or try to get my baby out vaginally. I wanted her to just tell me what to do, and she insisted that I had to be involved in the decision making at all times. My husband and I felt that my options were wonderful and it makes her the unique doctor that she is. My friend had one visit and said she has never met a more genuine and caring person in the healthcare field and was so happy with the recommendation. We love you Dr. Jhaveri!!!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

Stacie is a wonderful doctor. She is extremely smart and caring and I will not even consider changing doctors even though her staff is not the friendliest. I do have to wait past my scheduled appt. time at times but that is a given with healthcare.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

Stacie is an amazing Dr. She just delivered our 2nd son and I could not imagine going through that process with out here.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

I see all the comments come from women of child bearing age. I am 60. I have been going to her for about 10 years and think the world of her. Caring, compassionate, informed. And she is a real person. She has encouraged me to get other tests necessary for my health in other areas beside gyn. I feel lucky to have found her.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

The best doctor I have ever had. I have been seeing her for about 10 years and she is the best.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2010

very understang always patient. delivered all 4 of my kids highly recommed her!!!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2010

I had two children with her and loved her and her bedside manner. With the second I was trying to push induction (I was big and couldn't wait anymore!) and she just kept telling me we'd see at the next visit. Both were born natural and right on "schedule. I had two previous miscarriages and found her caring, supportive and informative/helpful in next steps to get pregnant. I've recommended her to several friends and they have also had great experiences.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

Dr. Stacie A. Jhaveri's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)