Ratings for Dr. Dean R. Trotter

Dr Trotter is the absolute best! I have been going to him for many many years, actually before he went into his own practice. I have two ruptured disc in my back, and Dr. Trotter is the only way I get the relief needed. I HIGHLY recommend him. His staff is top knotch also.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Love my Chiropractors. They keep me feeling great. My golf game has even improved! If Dr. Trotter is busy, I see Dr. Cotton. They are a good team and really know what they are doing. The office staff is friendly.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2013

Dr. Trotter is an excellent chiropractor. He also knows a lot about diet and exercise, which has helped me a lot. He's not in it just for the money; he really does care about his patients. Great staff, too.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2011

Dr. T is a great doctor! Funny, energetic and cares deeply for the welfare of his patients. I almost never have to wait to get it. Appointments are easy to make. Best of all, he knows what the heck he is doing. Very smart guy, but can tell you about your back, neck, etc. in layman's terms. My lower back and the herniated disks in my neck are virtually healed b/c of him. I can't thank him enough. If you are hurting, don't hesitate to call Dr. T.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2009

flag | Submitted October 14, 2005

Dr. Dean R. Trotter's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 1994)