Ratings for Dr. Wadie Ilias Najm

I have finally found the Family Doctor I've been long looking for!My husband and I were so happy to meet Dr.Wadie Najm.After the first visit and a follow up appointment,we were both overwhelmed by the kindness and HONESTY of Dr.Najm. This is the first time that we ever felt lucky to meet a good and reliable doctor whom we can trust with our health. Time spent with Dr.Najm= More than enough. My husband spent two hours on his first visit discussing sleeping problems, back muscles and stress problems.We haven't felt at any point that Dr. Najm is rushing us to get to the next patient!He's not the type of doctors who overbook or jump from one client to another at the same time. He's really not after the money, but he shows obvious care toward his patients. Dr. Knowledge/Help=Excellent.The lab results are the start point of Dr. Najm analysis.He relies on facts,and doesn't make his own assumptions.He explains very well the issues and the treatments without exaggerating or trying to scare us.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2012

Dr. Najm is the nicest doctor you could hope to see. The problem as I see it, as a once long-time patient of his, is that he relies overmuch on lab test results. I had been ill for many years w/o our discovery of what was ailing me--symptoms & lab data that were easily interpreted later by other doctors which DID lead to diagnoses & treatments that have made me feel much better. Dr. Najm's patience, obvious care & excellent bedside manner are so good that you may not feel you need a 2nd opinion when that might get you the medical attention you need. He's intelligent & fwd-thinking, but I feel he relies too much on the lab's definition of "normal," rather than the patient's continuing symptoms. As a result, I wasted many years feeling sick, confused & dismayed that "nothing" was wrong w/ me, when other docs have put the pieces together quickly & suggested Tx that helped. I still respect Dr. Najm, but I wish he had been more proactive & aggressive in his handling of my well-being.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2007

flag | Submitted October 21, 2005

Dr. Wadie Ilias Najm's Credentials

• Univ Libre De Bruxelles, Fac De Med Et De Pharm, Bruxelles, (Grad. 1984)