Ratings for Dr. Raul A. Estrada

I am very disappointed because my daughter was born at 36 week and was in the hospital for 2 weeks her discharge papers show she had some type of unspecified defect of septal closure and they never mentioned it to me. I now have to take her for a cardiology evaluationwhen I took her in for her first check up they said she was perfectly fine there was no problem did I needed to be concerned about.I will never be returning backI guess my daughter was justa chart there were minor details that were not important for me to know

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Este dr es mu bueno pero si te toca alguno d los otros drs que trabajan con el la verdad son muy malos, se equivocan t hacen esperar horas y cuando te atienden no dura la consulta ni 5 minutos como si los estuvieran correteando y dicen hablar espanol pero no se les entiende nada.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

Dr. Estrada has been our family's pediatrician for two generations and we just love him. He loves children and treats then along with their parents with compassion and respect.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2006

Dr. Raul A. Estrada's Credentials

• Univ De San Carlos, Fac De Cien Med, Guatemala (Grad. 1971)