Ratings for Dr. Heidee Kalmar

My two teenage girls had concerns with their ankles. One ended up having a stress fracture and the other a sprained ankle. Both of my girls felt that Dr. Kalmar was kind, caring and very comforting to work with. She spoke to them with a calm demeanor and made recommendations that I knew were in the best interest of the girls to recover safely from their injuries. If our family has any future foot/ankle concerns we are sure to go back to her!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Dr. Kalmar performed surgery for the Morton's Neroma in my foot. Her expectations for the surgery and recovery were spot on. It has been 7 years and I have not any any issues again.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

Dr. Kalmar is extremely knowledgeable, but what truly sets her apart from others is how much she genuinely cares for all her patients.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

Dr. Kalmar is amazing!! She is kind and knowledgeable. She takes the time to listen and hear the problem and then makes sure to explain fully the treatment options. She truly has a caring heart for her patients!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

She is a super sweet women who will help you get what you need. truly a nice and kind hearted person ( and a great doctor 2!) she was veery productive with me in the short period of time and her knowledge was very extensive and most impressive.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

My first appointment for a consultation with Dr. Kalmar. I could not find the office and so I called and they said they give a 15 minute window then its up to the doctor. I arrived in their office 6 minutes late. I was told that doctor wanted me to reschedule since I was late...6 minutes!!! I was told since I was a new patient they would like if patients show up 15 minutes early to fill out paperwork...I was not told that....6 minutes late..I had to take time off work! Obviously this doctor has never been late herself!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

Heidee was excelleent and caring with me. One of the best Doctors that have cared for me.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2012

Horrible,horrible horrible. I had a problem with the swollen ball of my foot, and she insisted it was a problem with my bones. I wasted months wearing a foot wrap, a special shoe and taking a ton of anti-inflammatory drugs that were not working. Went to an orthopedic instead so they could really tell me what was wrong. An MRI was done and it turned out I had a cyst which requires surgery!!! I am in college and now I have to spend my spring break with getting foot surgery. This could have been taken care of months ago, but now I have to deal with a mass being in my foot. I am very mad that this problem was not diagnosed properly. Go to another doctor if you really want to know the problem. Shes nice but she doesn't know what shes doing. My honest opinion.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

a wonderful, kind, gentle, warm hearted doctor and person. intelligent, confident and knowledgable. i would recommend her to anyone and everyone. she is one of a kind

flag | Submitted August 27, 2011

She is not a medical doctor and should not be performing surgeries on children. She did not admit to a problem that occurred after surgery and came close to causing irreversable damage.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2010