Ratings for Dr. Mojdeh Zafaranchi

We all love her, self , work, office, staff, manner and above all her dedication . She is a mother so she realizes how us, mothers feel with a sick child! She takes her time to comfort us the parents and heal our kids at the same time. Her pretty and smiley face adds up to her kind and caring heart + her professional attitude , makes every one happy and healthy:) she has been taking care of my son for 11 years and he loves her as a family. God bless her, her family and her loyal staff. More power to you Dr. Zafaranchi and THANKS

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

DR ZAFARANCHI has taken care of my two daughters for a few years now , she always listens ,gives them what medication they need for a speedy recovery and back in school . she always is very kind and caring and my daughters really like her.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2010

I ABSOLUTELY would recomend Dr. Zafaranchi to anyone looking for a pediatrician! She is extremely attentive to anything that my son may need her for. She is extremely caring towards the patient and their well-being as well as any concerns from the parent. I could not ask for a better Doctor for my family!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2008

This Md is very unreliable everytime that I need an appointment for my child I have to call at least 2-3 mos. in advance to see any openings. When finally my son is in the office she is always spending about 3 mins MAX with him and gives him the same diagnosis of Ear infection. I am tired of her providing my son with Just antibiotics. When I asked to see my sons ENT specialist she DENIED the request. I had to change her as an MD. for my sons well being.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2007

Dr. Zafaranchi goes way beyond what is expected. She has a wonderful bed side manner, never rushes you out of the office, listens to all your concerns and makes the appropriate referral if necessary. I couldn't ask for a more caring pediatrician for my children. I love her!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2006

Dr. Mojdeh Zafaranchi's Credentials

• Mr Med Coll, Gulbarga Univ, Gulbarga, Karnataka, India (Grad. 1986)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Canoga Park, CA