Ratings for Dr. Michael W. Connelly

Not my normal pedi. Found him to be rude and condescending. Treated me like an incompetent over reacting mom. Ended up back in the office the next day. Apparently I was right and not over reacting. I would not recommend him as anyone's pediatrician. His partners however are great.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2013

This is an excellent doctor who cares about his patients. Two of my children (3 y/o twins) see him regularly. I have never heard a critical or condescending remark. The only critical remark than I would make is that he is in too much of a hurry. If you want to have a leisurely conversation with your child's doctor, he may not be for you.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2009

I felt that he would do better working with an older population of patients. He seems disinterested and highly critical. He tends to make condescending comments and questions your ability as a parent on almost every visit.I am looking for a new pedi for my kids. He treats u like wasted his time=(

flag | Submitted January 3, 2006

Dr. Michael W. Connelly's Credentials

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 77225 (Grad. 1991)