Ratings for Dr. Bruce A. Gerlach

Dr. Gerlach takes the time to listen to you asking relavent questions. I have been a patient for 30 years

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Been with Dr Gerlach nearly 30 years. Just want one would want in a Dr. Sometimes behind and you wait but you are not cheated of his time and attention. He listens well and is not quick to dispense medicine. After 30 years our relationship is a bit more man to man as he doesn't pull punches with me. I love that approach! I fear the day he hangs up his stethoscope. ..

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

I've been going to Dr Gerlach for virtually decades (I'm almost 69). My late husband also went to him and Dr G. quickly diagnosed the esophageal cancer that eventually killed him. He is kind, experienced, and SO medically knowledgeable. I always feel that I'm in good hands going to him. And when he knows it's time for this or the other test or to refer you to a specialist, he does it in such a kind way. One couldn't ask for a kinder, more knowledgeable family doc!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2013

We have only seen Dr. Gerlach a few times, but I am already thrilled to have him (a very new experience for me with a doctor!) He is extremely kind and seems knowledgeable. But what makes the difference is that he never, ever seems rushed and always seems to genuinely care about you. It is not unusual for him to just chat with you at the end of an appointment, ask about what else is new, etc. to make sure there is nothing else you'd like to discuss. Before him, I can't remember the last time I didn't feel rushed in a doctor's office. As my husband says, he's like an old-fashioned doctor. We plan to stay with him as long as we possibly can!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Gerlach and Dr. MacCallum for my whole life (29 years). When I got married, I was also able to get my husband into the practice. He hates going to the doctor and it always makes him nervous, but these docs make the visits as nice and relaxed as possible. He really is a good listener and spends a lot of time w/his patients. That's probably why he's always a little behind on his schedule, but that's okay by me, to receive the best care. I can't say enough nice things about him, Dr. MacCallum and their staff.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2008

Dr. Gerlach is the best doctor. He is kind and always takes his time with his patients. I've been going to him for over 25 years and will continue going to him until he retires. If you live in summit county...go to him. He always fixes you!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2008

Great doctor been to him over 27 years and won't change very knowledgable and intelligent. Highly recommend - hard to get in as a new patient as high in demand but if you can get in do it. Other great doc in his office is Dr. Cash if you can't get into see Gerlach. Wendy the Nurse Practitioner is also good. Great office staff friendly and always try to help you out.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2008

As always I felt like my health care concerns were competently addressed.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2005

Dr. Bruce A. Gerlach's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1975)