Ratings for Dr. Lee R. Dockray

Office staff is great! Had a great visit and Dr Dockray is very thorough.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

Dr. Dockray is very knowledgeable and friendly. He is wonderful with kids has been our pediatrician for over four years. He has kept my boys well through the years and we have worked with him through food allergies, ADD, and so much more. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011

I have used Dr. Dockray for my children for the past 7 years, and he was MY pediatrician! His office staff has remained the same all these years - a great sign! He has added a few new nurses and they are very knowledgeable. The wait is never more than 10 minutes, and since he doesn't double book, he will actually sit and talk with you. He usually asks me several times if I have any more questions, and is very easy to talk to. Office staff is very helpful. He is very popular in the area, so he books up fast. For well child exams I typically have to book about a month out. For sick children, they get me in within an hour or so.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2008

During my visit I felt that I was treated poorly.I would probably not recommend this doctor to my family and friends.I felt this visit was a complete waste of time and money.Overall I would rate this visit : AWFUL!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2005

Dr. Lee R. Dockray's Credentials

• Tx Tech Univ Hlth Sci Ctr Sch Of Med, Lubbock Tx 79430 (Grad. 1983)

Commercial Insurance Company