Ratings for Dr. Matthew R. Alpert

Outstanding care. I drive from Orange County because he is the gold standard in Professional, state of art equipment, Knowledge, BEST BEST BEST BROADEST SELECTION IN FRAMES!Definitely worth it. His entire staff is wonderful! All aspects are great including being punctual, follow through, care-you name it. He cares and it shows.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

I have never had such a thorough eye exam before. He was very knowledgeable. I felt very safe and comfortable in his care. I would be happy to recommend Dr Alpert to anyone looking for an excellent eye doctor. I got sunglasses and 2 pairs of my everyday glasses. Fabulous selection of frames

flag | Submitted July 26, 2008

Very, very good doctor. Knowlegable, easy to talk to, excellent care. Would recommend highly.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2008

Dr. Alpert is one of the most professional and compassionate doctors I have encountered. I would recommend him to anyone. He consistantly goes beyond his call of duty and offers great recommendations for uncommon conditions.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2007

Dr. Matthew R. Alpert's Credentials

• New England College Of Optometry (Grad. 1996)