Ratings for Dr. Gene L. Pudberry

Dr Pudberry is the BEST doctor I have ever seen. A real healer, teacher, really works with the patient and listens. He is not like the traditional doctor for sure. But is you trust his knowledge and wisdom, follow his directions you will not be disappointed. I was sick for a very long time and no doctors could help me for 10+ years. I was totally diabled and told by every doctor to stop looking for solutions- take the pills and just go home. Within 1 year Dr. Pudberry helped me get my life back.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

Dr. Pudberry was genuinely interested in how I was feeling, my aches and pains and very patient with me. He reminds me of my doctor when I was a child -almost 30 years ago, who actually cared about me.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2008

After seeing every eastern and western medicine practitioner in SF, Dr. Pudberry was the first physician who did not give up and helped me figure out how to deal with my chronic back pain. He is also very personal and accessible. His style is unique but it works for me. I enjoy his office staff too.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2007

I felt that my health care issues were not importent to him

flag | Submitted January 12, 2006

In my entire life I have never encountered a worse medical practitioner than Dr. Pudberry. He does not listen. His bad attitude was so toxic to me, I had to switch doctors. His office staff was barely english speaking. The office was disorderly. He is an authoritarian, anti-healer. A sleaze.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2005

Dr. Gene L. Pudberry's Credentials

• Kirksville Coll Of Osteo Med, Kirksville Mo 63501 (Grad. 1962)