Ratings for Dr. Greg J. Jun

I have been Dr. Jun's patient for 6 years. He is the most knowledgeable, approachable, and compassionate doctor I have met . Right now I have tried to contact him without luck. He left Aurora Health Center and I cannot get a phone or address. It has been almost 1 year I am looking for his new address. That good doctor he has been for me.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

We're very satisfied with Dr. Jun and trust him completely. He's very knowledgeable and encourages us to educate ourselves as well, even suggesting websites with reliable information. His diagnoses have been unfailingly accurate, and the treatments effective.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

He sits with his patients and asnwers all patients concerns in easy manner. Very knowledgable and attentive to needs. He is GREAT!!!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

I love Dr. Jun. He is very attentive and informative. After several years of trying he is the only Dr. who could create an effective treatment for my diabetes.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2010

I would not recommend Dr. Jun. He was not helpful and looked down on patients that asked questions.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2009

Dr. Jun is an absolute pleasure to work with. He is extremely knowledgeable and friendly while maintaining professionalism and compassion. Dr. Jun has been my personal physician for over 5 years, and I could not recommend him more highly to my friends and family. His office staff is very accommodating. Dr. Jun even called me on my cell phone a few days after starting my antibiotic treatment to see if I was feeling better. Great personality and able to convey the latest medical research and medications in an easy to understand way.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2009

I would not recommend Dr.Greg Jun to any of my family and friends very unprofessional and would not get to the point where the problem is. He is not reachable at any considerate time and so with his office.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2009

Dr. Jun is one of the most compassionate doctors I've ever come across.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2005

Dr. Greg J. Jun's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1997)

AARP