Ratings for Dr. Erin Netteland-Sandvig

Dr Nettland-Sandvig is by far the best Dr I have had. She is down to earth, listens, and truly cares. Will tell you what you need to hear and make sure that you understand what she is saying. Patient and catering Doctor!! I'm so lucky to have her as my Doctor!!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

worse experience ever....cannot get office to answer for phone wait for 10 minutes then have to hang up. had to have other department go to their department to call me back since they wouldn't answer their phone. waited on blood work for over 30 min twice. now they coded my exam or what ever it is called wrong and i have to pay medicare 184.00 because they screwed up and cannot do their job right. DO NOT USE THIS DR IT WILL COST YOU DEARLY. this was the most screwed up disfunctional place i had ever been to.

Submitted March 21, 2013

Dr. Netteland is very nice and very helpfull. Always on time and really looks and listens while you are talking and explaning whats going on with you. I really like her...she makes me feel comfortable. great physician.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2009

I met Dr. Netteland when she was at the DG Office. I loved her immediatly! When I needed to see her again I called to make an appointment and learned that she had moved to the Hinsdale location...and so did I. She does an excellent job at explaining the what and why. She makes you feel comfortable!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2005

Dr. Erin Netteland-Sandvig's Credentials

• Des Moines Univ, Coll Osteo Med & Surg, Des Moines Ia 50312 (Grad. 2000)