Ratings for Dr. Jennifer L. Snyder

I love Dr Snyder, and am really surprised to see other negative comments about her bedside manner. She is very direct and open, has a good sense of humor and explains things in a way that regular non-doctors can understand. She is great with my kids and is always polite. She even came to my house to see my daughter once. I've never been happier with a doctor.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Snyder's for approx. 5 years and am currently in the process of finding a new doctor. She is mean and judgemental - I don't feel like I can be open, honest or go to her expecting help without leaving feeling horrible about myself. She expresses opinions based on her personal beliefs and insists on trying to practice pop-psychology as well as medicine. I dread getting sick because I know that I will have to deal with her arrogant personality and lack of tact. I can't believe I have been giving her compensation for this "care" for as long as I have.

Submitted February 11, 2011

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

I love her nurses, but Dr. Snyder's bedside manner is just awful. When I asked her questions, about medicine she prescribed she looked at me like I had 3 heads. I'm not a doctor she is, that's why I asked. She also called me a liar when I told her the things I had been working on. I think she is rude and arrogant. I would say she is knowledgeable, however to be frank her attitude sucks.

Submitted December 5, 2010

She is awesome! Makes you feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2008

excellent pomt and very helpful would highley eccomend

flag | Submitted May 29, 2008

WONDERFUL, THOUGHTFUL AND KIND

flag | Submitted December 7, 2005

Dr. Jennifer L. Snyder's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)