Ratings for Dr. Sarah Babai

Dr Babai is very caring and makes you comfortable. She spends time for her patients and perfectly discuss and describe everything and willing to educate the patients on the subjects that patient doesn't know about. She schedules necessary testing on a timely manner and answers every question patiently. I highly recommend her. It was unfortunate that I had to move from Akron because so far I couldn't find a gynecologist like her.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

I've been a patient of hers for 11 years. So lucky to have found her!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2014

Great doctor. So glad I found her.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

I'm in my 60's and have had several OB/GYNs through the years. I would rate Dr. Babai as the easiest to speak with, not the least bit judgmental, thoroughly knowledgeable and entirely comfortable to be with. I had a scare (hard mass) and Dr. Babai was right there with me, ordering tests, making things happen to expedite procedures and calling me to let me know that all was fine. Yay! I can't imagine going to another OB/GYN, now that I've found her.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2013

She is the best, her staff is also very nice which is a huge plus.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2008

Excellent Doctor - very caring, never makes you feel rushed or uncomfortable. Highly recommend this practice (Women's Health Group)!!!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2008

Always open and willing to discuss any questions I had, and also provided helpful suggestions.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2008

As awkward as this type of visit can be, Dr. Babai makes me feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2006

Dr. Sarah Babai's Credentials

• Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)