Ratings for Dr. Utpal P. Parekh

I was referred from a family friend and am very pleased with this doctor and staff.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012

The wait is horrendous!!! I was referred to Dr Parekh by my GP and I was not prepared for the conditions. The staff is unprofessional, the office is dirty and they make no aplogies for it. I was not given sufficient information for a procedure I needed to have done, the hospital had to fill me in. There was never a call to give me results. I have to go back and wait another 2 to 3 hours and talk to him face to face to find out. At the hospital he had a good bedside manner and my mother tells me he was very informative after the procedure( I was still under the effects of the sedative). That would be the only positive thing I could say. I would avoid dealing with this situation if possible.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

Dr was very knowledgeable and helpful. very poor in punctuality. Great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

if u have appointment at 9 o clock u ll be there till 2 30 for sure very poor service I don't recomend this doctor to any one

flag | Submitted July 1, 2011

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

Dr. Parekh was unable to remove my biliary duct gallstones twice. Fortunately, I found a very competent doctor not far away (Dr. Willis Parsons of Northwest Community Hospital in Arlington Heights). I wish that I had been able to research doctors at the time I was so sick and needed my gallbladder and biliary duct stones removed.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2008

During my visit I felt that I was treated horribly.I would NEVER recommend this doctor to my family and friends.I felt this visit was a complete waste of time and money.Overall I would rate this visit : AWFUL!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2005

Dr. Utpal P. Parekh's Credentials

• Med Coll, Univ Of Calcutta, Calcutta, West Bengal, India (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Addison, IL