Ratings for Dr. Bruce M. Ennis

Dr. Ennis is the best, takes time and really listens to my husband when we see him. He has saved his life a couple of times. We followed him from his Hammond office to Covington . He seems to really care about his patients and this is a rarity today.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Recently he visited me in the hospital; he sat and listened to all I was saying; asked a lot of questions, asked to see the meds I was on and with conviction in his voice, eliminated the meds he felt caused my problem. He was extremely attentive & I believe he will get me on the right track in managing my problems!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

I've had Dr. Ennis for 8 years. He's truely exceptional. He was the only cardiologist I'd seen over the past 20 yrs who suggested Wolf-Parkinson-White syndrome as the cause of my problems. I was suffering from a particularly bad palpitation one day (and refusing treatment at the hospital) he called me at home, calmed my fears and talked me into returning to the hospital for treatment. I'm glad he did. After 40 yrs of arrhythmias, I was finally cured by his cardiac ablation... not just treated: CURED. He's thorough, approachable, and is also willing to look at the info you give him with a critical eye. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2009

During my visit I felt that I was treated very well.I would absolutely recommend this doctor to my family and friends.I felt this visit was a big help.Overall I would rate this visit : good.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2005

Dr. Bruce M. Ennis's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1983)