Ratings for Dr. Wayne Kingchao Tsang

I have been in the hospital many times and at times i seem to loose hope but when i see dr tsang walk in to see me, i know i'am gonna be ok..he is a wonderful doctor and caring human being..cant say the least of his staff,,the girl are the best, anything asked of them gets accomplished.What a great team!!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

There are no sufficient words in the English language to adequately describe how gifted a physician Dr. Tsang is. Dr. Tsang has been my primary physician and he is a blessing. While at a local meeting, a participant described how caring her husband's physician was and how he was there for them like no other doctor ever had been. Before she said his name, I just knew she was referring to Dr. Tsang. His staff is top notch. I have been to many medical offices but I have never felt at home like I do when I visit Dr. Tsang's office. As a patient advocate, I know how critical a role a good doctor plays in one's survival. Dr. Tsang belongs in a category all by himself. Dr. Tsang is not only an excellent doctor but an incredible human being.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2008

Everyone should be as fortunate to have such a wonderful doctor. He truly cares about his patients. You can't ask for a better doctor or better staff. When speaking to others in the area, his name is regularly referred to with the highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2006

Dr. Wayne Kingchao Tsang's Credentials

• Univ Of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 48109 (Grad. 1981)