Ratings for Dr. Eugene Boston

I am so sorry to know that Dr. Boston has now officially retired. In our years of having Dr. Boston as our personal physician, I can only say that he was in the category of "excellent" in every way. We wish Dr. Boston our very best and will miss him dearly. Thank you Dr. Boston for being what a true physician should be...there aren't too many around, unfortunately for us and the profession. Mr. and Mrs. Emmet Taylor

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

Dr. Boston has been my Dr. since 1981.Excellant Dr.and a sense of humor I feel great when I leave his office.I hope he comes back from his leave.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2010

Dr. Boston is very nice and has a great sense of humor, he took his time to make sure I understood everything and he was very gentle. My favorite doctor so far!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2010

Dr. Boston has been my doctor since 1981 and is one of those old-fashioned doctors who is very knowledgable and cares about his patients enough to spend time asking about your family, etc. and is not running an assembly line practice like many younger doctors these days. I hope he never retires!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2010

Great Doctor and has been in the Fullerton for 40 years

flag | Submitted September 9, 2007

Dr Boston has been my physician for 30 years. He is very professional and really listens to my needs.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2006

Dr. Boston is outstanding, and has been my personal physician for over 20-years.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2006

Dr. Eugene Boston's Credentials

• Mc Gill Univ, Fac Of Med, Montreal, Que, Canada (Grad. 1957)

AHC