Ratings for Dr. Robert George Stewart

Dr Stewart was recommended by several different health professionals. He's known as the ENT that other Drs. and their families see. I found him to be extremely professional and knowledgable. He listened to me and explained every aspect of my diagnosis and treatment. I can see why he's preferred by those who have real medical knowledge. I would recommend him to anyone who needs to see an ENT Dr.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

I have had 3 sinus surgeries & am very aware of how a sinus infection feels. Dr. Stewart did not listen to my concerns but sent me to get a CT scan. A week after the CT scan a nurse called & let me know Dr. Stewart reviewed the CT report & determined there was nothing wrong with my sinuses & that I needed to see a Neurologist for my sinus headaches. Still in pain & discomfort, I made an appointment for a 2nd opinion. Upon review of the CT report & nasal endoscopy the 2nd opinion determined I had thickening of the left sinus cavity & prescribed antibiotics 4X day/30 days followed with new CT scan & endoscopy to see if the infection was cleared. Original CT says "sphenoid sinuses: Air-fluid level in the left sphenoid sinus”. Per emedicinehealth.com “A CT scan may indicate a sinus infection if any of these conditions is present: Air-fluid levels in one or more sinuses”. They refused to accept the misdiagnosis & charged me $223. I would not recommend this doctor to my friends & family.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

Dr. Stewart is the nicest doctor I have ever met. He is always willing to help out the patient, and he is incredibly knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

flag | Submitted September 21, 2005

Dr. Robert George Stewart's Credentials

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in San Luis Obispo, CA