Ratings for Dr. Henry C. Echiverri

I just received a collect letter from an outstanding balance of $81 from 2012, yep, 4 years ago. I'm expected to know dig up records for an office visit I barely remember. I'm quit certain I paid the $35 co-pay and the $46 for an amount supposedly not covered by insurance? Don't you think a courtesy call is in order after the invoices which were coming back undeliverable? I now have to make this payment unless I can prove I made these charges. Otherwise it will be on my credit report. How can I trust a doctor who has this type billings practice.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

been going to him for along time he is quite good

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Dr. Echiverri seemed like he was very knowledgeable on first visit. The follow up from this Dr. and office doens't exist. They only return calls after YOU can them numberous times, then they are very short with you and seem upset you call in the first place. You don't get an answer to your questions. I'll never go back.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

Went to this Dr with severe headaches, face pain and numbness--3 months' worth. Told me I had migraines "out of control" (his exact words). Told him I had a droopy eye--told me there was nothing wrong with my eye. Had to go to Mayo Clinic where neurologist immediately saw my droopy eye and 3rd cranial nerve palsy! Diagnosed with neurosarcoidosis. Would NEVER go to or recommend this dr to my worst enemy!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2010

I saw this dr. for a time...after getting a dx, he handed me off to his NP. I waited at least a week to get calls returned, and did not have much face time...not much explained. Meds prescribed that made me miserable. A nice man, but I didn't feel cared for or informed after leaving an appointment.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2009

I was VERY pleased with Dr. Echiverri. I had an EMG which involves being poked with thin needles to test the nerves. He was very gentle and attentive to my comfort during the procedure...which was really not all that bad. I'd recommend him in a hearbeat.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2008

Several years ago I went to Dr. Echiverri for migranes. It took awhile to get in to see him but it was well worth it. He's incredibly knowledgable and isn't afraid to send you to another doctor if he feels it necessary. I've recommended him to other family members that need a neurologist and they've all been happy. Sometimes you have to wait in his office a few minutes but it's not bad. I highly recommend him. I don't remember what insurance I used but it covered everything but the co-pay.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2008

I have been treated exceptionally well and very professionally.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2006

Dr. Henry C. Echiverri's Credentials

• Univ Of The Philippines, Coll Of Med, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1981)