Ratings for Dr. Brian Kirshon

Currently seeing Dr. Kirshon once a month. He is definitely the best doctor out of any doctor that I've ever been to. Straight to the point, calm, and genuine. He definitely puts my mind at ease with each visit. Dr. Kirshon makes being high risk a little more enjoyable. The wait time is terrible most of the time, but, it's definitely worth the wait.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Dr. Kirshon is a great dr but he is going to lose business if he does not get new staff. Dr Kirshon, please get new staff. We have had nothing but problems!! They are HORRIBLE and answering the phone, they make personal calls during work, they are very rude, they do not follow up on messages we tried to leave you. Becky is rude. Get new staff!!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

This guy is awesome. He is down to earth, fun, and explains things really well. His images and techniques are impeccable and i cannot think of a better ultrasound. The benefit with Dr. Kirshon is that he is an MD doing the ultrasound. No an ultrasound tech. He is a experienced physician so you can ask relevant questions and get excellent answers. Dr. Kirshon is knowledgeable and a good explainer/ listener. His nursing staff and nice and work well with us. This is supposed to be a miraculous experience so both Dr. Kirshon and his nurses made it well worth it. I can't speak for the staff - since i had minimal interaction with them and i was in such an awesome mood. Also, i am the Father, and guys - definitely go! Best video of your life!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

HPA where Dr. Kirshon practices is ghetto and runs like a prison, but each doctor's exam room has it's own ultrasound machine and they have the best equipment. I never had a negative experience with his nurse. Dr. Kirshon was friendly and funny. I did feel like I could ask him anything and he would always answer my questions, but he was often in a hurry. I was on best rest for a month and I saw him daily though weekends was often someone else from his practice (all nice, though I did not care for Dr. Hare at all). My one major criticism: he seemed unable to keep my case in his head, and often asked the same questions over and over (including asking 3 times IN THE OPERATING ROOM if we were doing a tubal ligation-we weren't). But upon request he often wrote orders to make my life easier during bed rest (ex removing the heplock, short wheel chair rides etc.). I would not see him again, but partly b/c I would not deliver @ TX Woman's again-they were ridiculously overcrowded in L&D.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

I am not pleased with my experience. He was very knowledgeable about issues that arose but didn't seem to validate some of my concerns. I have a blood disorder & my concern was that I'd have a c-sec w/ general anesthesia, not seeing my baby when he was born. When I talked to him about this he said it was very unlikely & I shouldn't worry about it. He also said he had an anesthesiologist that would do an epidural if I did have a c-sec. I ended up needing a c-sec & 30 minutes before they took me back to the operating room they said I would have to have general anesthesia & my husband would not be able to be in the room with me. I started crying hysterically & he wasn't even there to deliver such news. He was running late. While I waited, cold, on the operating table, he came in. He didn't acknowledge me. After our son was born, he came to see me & was warm. He also was quick to see me on my visits after surgery. However, I am very cautious in considering using him in the future.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

Dr. Kirshon delivered both of my babies - he was present for each delivery and put me at ease during the pregnancies. He and his partners are extremely hard working and dedicated to their practice/patients. His staff is fine - I read multiple complaints about the staff but given the context of the work, the high cost overhead, I found them to be fine. In fact more than fine - they made me feel cared for. A high risk pregnancy means an anxious woman and it is awesome to have the skilled care of someone like Kirshon.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2013

Staff is really rude and will never pass a message to the doctor even if you go there physically for an emergency advise. But Doctor is really knowledgeable and helpful in explaining every detail of your pregnancy.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

Dr. Kirshon is an excellent doctor but unfortunately he only employs the rudest, most ghetto staff that you can imagine. Every one of them has a chip on their shoulder. It is unbelievable that these women could get a job at McDonalds, much less a doctors office. As much as I liked and respected Dr. Kirshon, trust me, it's not worth it.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2012

This doctor has the worst bedside manner. He told me that my baby would die by week 24 and was very insenstive and rude. I understand he had to deliver bad news but there is a way to state it. He also is not God. It was as if I was that statistic and there was no hope. Well I serve a God who is in the miracle business. I went to get a second opinion from the best doctor in the world, Dr. Alfredo Gei. He is the most compassionate and knowledgeable man around. He saw me every other day even right before the Texans game on Sunday! I delivered at 32 weeks and my baby is healthier than ever and completedly normal. Praise be to God that Dr. Kirshon was wrong.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

Dr. Kirshon was the BEST doctor ever. He delivered my first set of twins and my recovery is going great. He works so hard and such long days, but guarantee he will come and see his patients in the hospital no matter what time of day it is! If I ever am blessed with another child...I will for sure want him a my doctor!! Love -The Pendzichs!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

Dr. Brian Kirshon's Credentials

• Univ Of The Witwatersrand, Med Sch, Johannesburg, So Africa (Grad. 1980)