Ratings for Dr. Khosrow Mahdavi

During my visit he had a great sence of humor and care. On my second visit, he walked into the room with the results of my blood test and he did not give very detailed explanation of his findings, he was very uspset that i refused to have bone marrow done at his office and he kept interupting my questions. The entire visit took less than two minutes, he left the room almot turning the lights off and suggesting that we should go see another doctor now that we don't choose to do the bone marrow at his office in the moment. i found him very careless and disrespectful. He was behaving as an unsuccessful sales person and not a proffasional doctor. He is one of the most disrespectful and rude and careless doctors i have EVER seen in my entire life. As he was leaving my room i told him that this is very rude of you to treat your patients the way you are and he closed the door, opened the door again and say's to me, YOUR MOTHER IS RUDE and disrepectful. Shoking experience all due to his madness of not making 90000$ for his further testing. PLease don't leave your health in the hands of a doctor that cares more about his monry than the patiens comfort and life.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr. Mahdavi and staff are amazing. I have been under Dr. Mahdavi's care since Jan. 2013 and being referred fron my internal medicine doctor. I am so glad to have him. Still under his care and he is one of the nicest doctor's I have had.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2014

Dr. Mahdavi was recommended to my mom from many family members (all are Doctors) My mom was told to go to him for her breast cancer. She has been cancer free for 10 years now and to this day, she has always received the best care from Dr. Mahdavi. I remember when my mom first found out she had cancer, he sat down with all of us and calmly answered all of our questions and gave us an explanation of every step & procedure. He also referred her to great surgeons. He is a wonderful doctor and great bedside manners

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

I first saw Dr. Mahdavi back in the 90's when it was suspected that I might have had cancer (which I didn't). I can still remember how calming his manner was. He has the best bedside manner of any I've ever met. My current problem is a fairly straightforward one that requires my iron levels to be monitored, so I can't say how knowledgeable he is about all of his medical specialties, generally, but I've never gotten anything but great advice concerning my problems. I wish he could be cloned and put in other medical specialties, as well.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2011

Dr. Mahdavi has a calm, gentle manner when he explaned everything to us so that we understood what was going on. We love him!!!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

Excellent, very knowledgable and gave very detailed explanation of his findings. Has good bed-side manner, friendly, and "kind". VERY good experience...

flag | Submitted August 4, 2008

This doctor has great compassion and understanding. I am always treated with respect and dignity. I always feel encouraged and positive after my visits.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2005

flag | Submitted September 22, 2005

Dr. Khosrow Mahdavi's Credentials

• Teheran Univ, Fac Of Med, Teheran, Iran (Grad. 1969)