Ratings for Dr. Khosrow Mahdavi

Dr. Mahdavi and staff are amazing. I have been under Dr. Mahdavi's care since Jan. 2013 and being referred fron my internal medicine doctor. I am so glad to have him. Still under his care and he is one of the nicest doctor's I have had.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2014

Dr. Mahdavi was recommended to my mom from many family members (all are Doctors) My mom was told to go to him for her breast cancer. She has been cancer free for 10 years now and to this day, she has always received the best care from Dr. Mahdavi. I remember when my mom first found out she had cancer, he sat down with all of us and calmly answered all of our questions and gave us an explanation of every step & procedure. He also referred her to great surgeons. He is a wonderful doctor and great bedside manners

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

I first saw Dr. Mahdavi back in the 90's when it was suspected that I might have had cancer (which I didn't). I can still remember how calming his manner was. He has the best bedside manner of any I've ever met. My current problem is a fairly straightforward one that requires my iron levels to be monitored, so I can't say how knowledgeable he is about all of his medical specialties, generally, but I've never gotten anything but great advice concerning my problems. I wish he could be cloned and put in other medical specialties, as well.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2011

Dr. Mahdavi has a calm, gentle manner when he explaned everything to us so that we understood what was going on. We love him!!!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

Excellent, very knowledgable and gave very detailed explanation of his findings. Has good bed-side manner, friendly, and "kind". VERY good experience...

flag | Submitted August 4, 2008

This doctor has great compassion and understanding. I am always treated with respect and dignity. I always feel encouraged and positive after my visits.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2005

flag | Submitted September 22, 2005

Dr. Khosrow Mahdavi's Credentials

• Teheran Univ, Fac Of Med, Teheran, Iran (Grad. 1969)

HealthPartners