Dr. Tarun Jain

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(68)

"Switching to Dr. Jacobs was the best thing I ever did. I have always been, with anythi..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Tarun Jain

Dr. Jain is a true professional and fertility expert. More so, he is kind and genuine. We are so happy to be under his care.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2019

Dr Tarun Jain is the best!! I am so glad my doctor told me to see him.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

Saw Dr. Jain at Northwestern -- very happy and excited! Super nice and intelligent. Feel like I am in great hands.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

Thank you and God bless you, Dr Jain. I feel so blessed to have you as my fertility doctor at Northwestern.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Dr Tarun Jain is my fertility doctor at Northwestern Medicine Fertility Center. I can't say enough good things! I highly recommend. Amazing bedside manner. Great skills. Best of all, he is patient and actually listened to me!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

I saw Dr Jain at Northwestern Fertility Practice last week. It was like a breath of fresh air. He was intelligent and kind. I have not seen a doctor spend as much time as he did in getting to know my husband and me, and really understanding what we are going thru. I am so grateful to have found him at Northwestern.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

Can't wait to see you at Northwestern, Dr. Jain!! Your book really helped me understand what is going on.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

I heard Dr Jain is leaving Chicago-IVF and joining the Fertility practice at Northwestern. Good for you Dr Jain!! You deserve to be at the best IVF center in Chicago. I saw on CDC ART website that Northwestern has the best success rates in Chicago. My sister-in-law also went there two years ago and has a beautiful baby girl. I will be looking for your help soon. So excited! Stay blessed.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

Thank God I found Dr Jain. I have never met a doctor as good as him.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

I love Dr Jain!! He is so kind, respectful, and patient. He is also smart and gave me honest advice. My husband and I felt very comfortable. I feel like I am in good hands.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Dr. Tarun Jain's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Having trained at Harvard, I am committed to provide personalized and state-of-the-art care to meet the unique needs of each patient. My philosophy is to listen carefully and work closely with each couple to tailor a treatment plan that will lead to a successful outcome.

• Hindi

• University of Southern California (Grad. 1997)
  • University of Texas Austin (Grad. 1993)
  • University of Washington (Grad. 2001)
  • Harvard University (Grad. 2004)

• In vitro fertilization (IVF)
  • Infertility
  • Female infertility
  • Male infertility
  • Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
  • Endometriosis