Ratings for Dr. Tarun Jain

Dr Tarun Jain and his staff are the best! It is hard to find a good doctor. You just don't know who you can trust, especially fertility doctors. My sister saw Dr Jain and had a baby after doing IUI. She told me to also see Dr Jain. I am so happy and excited. We will be doing our first IUI soon!!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

I found Dr Jain's new book on Amazon --- called The Infertility Journey. It was so easy to read and written with great compassion. I went to see him because I realized I had PCOS after reading it. He helped me better understand what was going on. I'm so glad I did not wait, like my obgyn was telling me. We will be starting a letrazole treatment cycle soon. Cant wait!!!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Best fertility doctor --- I have already told my friends about Dr Tarun Jain!!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Go straight to Dr Tarun Jain for help having a baby! That is exactly what my husband and I did. Trust me. He will give you a fresh dose of honesty and kindness, which is not so common these days.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

We moved from Singapore recently and heard great things about Dr Tarun Jain from our friends. We recently had our first visit with the doctor. Well, Dr. Jain was even better than we expected. We have seen so many other doctors in the past. Nobody took the time to explain our issues as well as Dr Jain. I finally understand what PCOS and Endometriosis is. It was soooo educational. We did not feel rushed at all. Dr Jain did not finish till every one of our questions were answered. He was very patient, and was easy to understand. I can't wait to start our treatment with him. We feel so fortunate. He even gave us a free copy of his book at the end of the visit!!!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

You are awesome Dr Jain!! I will come by soon to show you my beautiful baby girl, thanks to you! We feel so blessed to have found you at Chicago IVF.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

I felt very comfortable in the presence of Dr Jain. Felt that he listened to my history, concerns, and needs, and did not rush through appointment. We came up with a treatment plan that we were comfortable with. Excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

After a terrible experience with another fertility center, I found Dr Jain after reading his book. Yes, he has an amazing infertility book!! He was so down to earth, easy to talk to, and honest. He told me what I needed to know and did not rush. I highly recommend him to anybody.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

I was a patient at Chicago IVF with Dr, Tarun Jain. Per the doctor suggestions I agreed to 2 surgeries, 2 egg retrievals and 4 embryo transfers. Lots of out of pocket cost with no success. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!. I did my research on SARTS website and found Dr. Sherbahn. He was very direct with what my protocol will be. 1 egg retrieval, 1 embryo transfer and PREGNANT (with one healthy girl). The team was very professional, the finance department was amazing and I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

My friend who had been trying for 5+ years went to Dr Tarun Jain and had success. She told me to see him. I can't stop thanking her. He was honest and did not rush us. He took the time to listen. We started off simple and had success with our second try! So excited and thankful!!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Dr. Tarun Jain's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Having trained at Harvard, I am committed to provide personalized and state-of-the-art care to meet the unique needs of each patient. My philosophy is to listen carefully and work closely with each couple to tailor a treatment plan that will lead to a successful outcome.

• Hindi

• University of Southern California (Grad. 1997)
  • University of Texas Austin (Grad. 1993)
  • University of Washington (Grad. 2001)
  • Harvard University (Grad. 2004)

• In vitro fertilization (IVF)
  • Infertility
  • Female infertility
  • Male infertility
  • Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
  • Endometriosis