Ratings for Dr. Tarun Jain

I have had a great experience with Dr Jain and Chicago IVF. I do not feel rushed and get all my questions answered. Dr Jain goes above and beyond in explaining things in a simple and honest manner. My previous doctor gave me a lot of fluff and misleading info.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

I love Dr Jain Great bed side manner. The problem is his staff they cant answer questions and aren't very friendly at times, Billing dept is a joke they talk to you like dirt.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

I went to see Dr Tarun Jain at Chicago IVF to get a second opinion. We were frustrated from prior fertility centers in Chicago. Dr Jain made it easy for us to go with him. He took the time and made it easy to understand. His honest approach was what we needed. Thank you also to his awesome staff in Orland Park and Warrenville. I wish I had gone to Dr Jain from the beginning.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

I only have positive things to say about Dr Jain. My girlfriend told me to go see him. She had multiple miscarriages before and he helped her. I just could not get pregnant. We are starting our first treatment and are very excited. Dr Jain patiently explained everything.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

Dr Jain is a wonderful and compassionate fertility doctor. My husband and I felt very comfortable with his bedside manner. He took his time and answered all our questions. His staff is top notch. We went thru IVF and got pregnant on our first cycle! I highly recommend going to Chicago IVF.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

Ok the Doc and Nurse/Office Staff were aweseome.....They would get a 5....but the billing dept is a nightmare...they haven't a clue the process of infertility treatement so they don't understand what there billing and I have to babysit everyvisit and call constantly to keep it all straight...I usually have to email and call numerous times and no one will call back...I have to keep calling....So I've stopped going there just due to Billing Dept....

flag | Submitted January 5, 2013

Great doctor! I had my first appointment with him during the Chicago Blizzard 2011 and neither of us could make it into the office-so he did a phone consult with me and my husband! He called earlier than he was supposed to and was very informative and supportive. I'm looking forward to him taking care of our fertility issues and being my OB once I do get pregnant! And his nurses at the Orland Park office are great!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2011

flag | Submitted October 6, 2005

Dr. Tarun Jain's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Having trained at Harvard, I am committed to provide personalized and state-of-the-art care to meet the unique needs of each patient. My philosophy is to listen carefully and work closely with each couple to tailor a treatment plan that will lead to a successful outcome.

• Hindi

• University of Southern California (Grad. 1997)
  • University of Texas Austin (Grad. 1993)
  • University of Washington (Grad. 2001)
  • Harvard University (Grad. 2004)

• Best Doctors in America
  • AMA Foundation Leadership Award

• Blue Cross And Blue Shield Hmo
  • Blue Cross And Blue Shield Pos
  • Blue Cross And Blue Shield Ppo
  • Cigna Hmo
  • Cigna Ppo

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had a great experience with Dr Jain and Chicago IVF. I do not feel rushed and get all my questions answered. Dr Jain goes above and beyond in explainin..."

February 11, 2016
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I love Dr Jain Great bed side manner. The problem is his staff they cant answer questions and aren't very friendly at times, Billing dept is a joke they talk to..."

February 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I highly recommend seeing Dr. Jain!! He will give you kind and honest answers to your questions. Very refreshing."

February 4, 2016
  • Postal Code has been updated from "60601" to "60077". Address has been updated from "1801 W Taylor St" to "5225 Old Orchard Rd". Suite has been updated from "None" to "Suite 24A".

November 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr Tarun Jain at Chicago IVF to get a second opinion. We were frustrated from prior fertility centers in Chicago. Dr Jain made it easy for us to..."

November 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I only have positive things to say about Dr Jain. My girlfriend told me to go see him. She had multiple miscarriages before and he helped her. I just could n..."

November 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Jain is wonderful. He took the time to listen to me and helped us have a beautiful girl. Thank you so much!"

September 25, 2015