Ratings for Dr. Tarun Jain

I was a patient at Chicago IVF with Dr, Tarun Jain. Per the doctor suggestions I agreed to 2 surgeries, 2 egg retrievals and 4 embryo transfers. Lots of out of pocket cost with no success. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!. I did my research on SARTS website and found Dr. Sherbahn. He was very direct with what my protocol will be. 1 egg retrieval, 1 embryo transfer and PREGNANT (with one healthy girl). The team was very professional, the finance department was amazing and I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

My friend who had been trying for 5+ years went to Dr Tarun Jain and had success. She told me to see him. I can't stop thanking her. He was honest and did not rush us. He took the time to listen. We started off simple and had success with our second try! So excited and thankful!!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

I have had a great experience with Dr Jain and Chicago IVF. I do not feel rushed and get all my questions answered. Dr Jain goes above and beyond in explaining things in a simple and honest manner. My previous doctor gave me a lot of fluff and misleading info.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

I love Dr Jain Great bed side manner. The problem is his staff they cant answer questions and aren't very friendly at times, Billing dept is a joke they talk to you like dirt.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

I highly recommend seeing Dr. Jain!! He will give you kind and honest answers to your questions. Very refreshing.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

I went to see Dr Tarun Jain at Chicago IVF to get a second opinion. We were frustrated from prior fertility centers in Chicago. Dr Jain made it easy for us to go with him. He took the time and made it easy to understand. His honest approach was what we needed. Thank you also to his awesome staff in Orland Park and Warrenville. I wish I had gone to Dr Jain from the beginning.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

I only have positive things to say about Dr Jain. My girlfriend told me to go see him. She had multiple miscarriages before and he helped her. I just could not get pregnant. We are starting our first treatment and are very excited. Dr Jain patiently explained everything.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

Dr Jain is wonderful. He took the time to listen to me and helped us have a beautiful girl. Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

Dr Jain is a wonderful and compassionate fertility doctor. My husband and I felt very comfortable with his bedside manner. He took his time and answered all our questions. His staff is top notch. We went thru IVF and got pregnant on our first cycle! I highly recommend going to Chicago IVF.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

Ok the Doc and Nurse/Office Staff were aweseome.....They would get a 5....but the billing dept is a nightmare...they haven't a clue the process of infertility treatement so they don't understand what there billing and I have to babysit everyvisit and call constantly to keep it all straight...I usually have to email and call numerous times and no one will call back...I have to keep calling....So I've stopped going there just due to Billing Dept....

flag | Submitted January 5, 2013

Dr. Tarun Jain's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Having trained at Harvard, I am committed to provide personalized and state-of-the-art care to meet the unique needs of each patient. My philosophy is to listen carefully and work closely with each couple to tailor a treatment plan that will lead to a successful outcome.

• Hindi

• University of Southern California (Grad. 1997)
  • University of Texas Austin (Grad. 1993)
  • University of Washington (Grad. 2001)
  • Harvard University (Grad. 2004)

• In vitro fertilization (IVF)
  • Infertility
  • Female infertility
  • Male infertility
  • Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
  • Endometriosis