Ratings for Dr. Julius Zsigmond

Dr. Szigmond is the best, he is not only knowledgebble but extremely humane. My wife was seen by him at Seton for an appendectomy while she was pregnant. He is great.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2011

Dr. Szigmond is an exceptionally kind, caring and attentive physician. He was the on-call surgeon at Seton when I was brought in after a mountain biking accident in March 2009. Although I had never met him before, I knew instantly that I was in great hands. The nurses he works with rave about him, as do his former patients. I found all this out after he operated on me, but if I ever again needed a general surgeon (and I certainly hope I don't) I wouldn't hesitate for a second before calling Dr. Szigmond.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2009

Dr. Zsigmond was very professional, kind and understanding of my issue. He made me feel comfortable and I trusted him completely. I would recommend Dr. Zsigmond to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2006

Dr. Julius Zsigmond's Credentials

• Semmelweis Orvostudomanyi Egyetem (Peter Pazmany Univ), Budapest (Grad. 1967)

Delta Dental